It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

OK, another one:
Attachments:
pic.jpg (221 Kb)
Jaime: OK, another one:
Chungking Express
Piranjade: Chungking Express
Right again. Back to you!
Jaime: Right again. Back to you!
So, here it is:

Edit: And I'm off for now, got to sleep. If somebody feels reasonably sure that thay got it right, feel free to just continue without waiting for me to confirm.
Attachments:
stuff.jpg (135 Kb)
Post edited September 30, 2012 by Piranjade
Are more hints needed?
Piranjade: Are more hints needed?
yes
OK, here is another one (might not look like a great hint, but I promise it is!).

Edit: And one more yet, just for good measure.
Attachments:
yep.jpg (55 Kb)
Post edited October 01, 2012 by Piranjade
I have no idea what that movie is but it sure looks interesting
Piranjade: OK, here is another one (might not look like a great hint, but I promise it is!).

ha, yes. pic1 - The Title Is There, and it is in the corner - Black Cat, White Cat aka. Crna macka, beli macor (google-fu for original name)
Post edited October 01, 2012 by amok
God, I was thinking it looked like a Kusturica movie. Have never heard of it, though.
I am quite sure I am right, so I put up the next one. Should be fairly easy.
Attachments:
Post edited October 01, 2012 by amok
amok: I am quite sure I am right, so I put up the next one. Should be fairly easy.
Flight of the Navigator.
amok: I am quite sure I am right, so I put up the next one. Should be fairly easy.
CaptainGyro: Flight of the Navigator.
indeed it is
Ok here we go
Attachments:
pizza_2.jpeg (21 Kb)
Piranjade: OK, here is another one (might not look like a great hint, but I promise it is!).

amok: ha, yes. pic1 - The Title Is There, and it is in the corner - Black Cat, White Cat aka. Crna macka, beli macor (google-fu for original name)
I know you've already carried on, but:
Yes, you're right, and it is a good movie! Wonderfully weird!

Jaime, it was released as "Schwarze Katze, weißer Kater" in Germany and isn't difficult to find.