It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Wow - this was a top-notch entry! I think I know the film, but I don't like to post a guess if I had to use Google-Fu to get it. If it's the movie I think it is, I can't believe I've never heard of it before based on the cast alone. I'll have to check it out.
C'mon people! Can't believe you don't know this movie :P
Attachments:
3.jpg (76 Kb)
piwer: C'mon people! Can't believe you don't know this movie :P
First screenshot was familiar. The second one I'm sure I've seen somewhere in something. The last one makes me think I actually haven't seen this movie?
Beats me..
piwer: C'mon people! Can't believe you don't know this movie :P
Armed and Dangerous?
Ed and his Dead Mother?

Pretty sure Steve never wore a tie in that though.
OK, I'm gonna break my rule and make a guess for a movie I haven't seen yet (I've got it on my Netflix or Hulu list now - whichever one of those guys has it):

I believe it's "Animal Factory"
Post edited January 17, 2015 by mwb1100
mwb1100: OK, I'm gonna break my rule and make a guess for a movie I haven't seen yet (I've got it on my Netflix or Hulu list now - whichever one of those guys has it):

I believe it's "Animal Factory"
Yep, you're right, it's Animal Factory by Steve Buscemi.
BTW, I absolutely recommend it :)

Gydion: First screenshot was familiar. The second one I'm sure I've seen somewhere in something. The last one makes me think I actually haven't seen this movie?
Mickey Rourke's best movie :D

tinyE: Ed and his Dead Mother?

Pretty sure Steve never wore a tie in that though.
Not exactly. I'd better say: Ed and his friend Mickey :D
low rated
piwer: Ok, here is huuuge hint: Terminator :)
So huuuuuuge hint is that one of the actors that was in Terminator's sequel was also in this movie?

Dear god, what a douchebag. Hogging thread for 20 days with this kind of bullshit.
MorningStar33: So huuuuuuge hint is that one of the actors that was in Terminator's sequel was also in this movie?

Dear god, what a douchebag. Hogging thread for 20 days with this kind of bullshit.
Why are you so rude? Just relax and take it easy - everything will be fine.
Man, what an asshole.

Good thing you didn't post a pic of "Trees Lounge". :P
Post edited January 17, 2015 by tinyE
piwer: Why are you so rude?
Exactly my point.
tinyE: Man, what an asshole.

Good thing you didn't post a pic of "Trees Lounge". :P
Trees Lounge is great.

Like others here, I won't answer the movie unless I've seen it, that one I've seen. I've also seen Animal Factory, but totally missed it here because I saw it once a while ago (and I wasn't trying that hard.)
MorningStar33: So huuuuuuge hint is that one of the actors that was in Terminator's sequel was also in this movie?

On the contrary - I thought this was one of the best puzzles here. All the pics had actors that were recognizable (you've seen Cassell all over the place, but he's one of those actors that you can't name) or well known (I'm not sure I'd call Mickey Rourke all that recognizable here). Drove me crazy - in a good way.

I'll try to post a follow-up tonight. I don't have any screen grabs prepared yet.
Well mwb1100, your up. Show us what you've got.