It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

PhilD: Ok here's some more clues.

It's a movie from the early 80's. Kinda Sci-fi with a catchy theme song.
I remember that gun AND that movie! This one's called "Looker" and that gun is using light rays to hypnotize the victim who does not remember anything after that and can be used to control the victim. An early Michael Crichton film.

But that actor you have in your second clue... I've seen him around, but i can't remember his name or what movies he's played in. Mostly bad guys.
Attachments:
zap!.png (295 Kb)
Post edited December 12, 2014 by chadjenofsky
PhilD: Ok here's some more clues.

It's a movie from the early 80's. Kinda Sci-fi with a catchy theme song.
chadjenofsky: I remember that gun AND that movie! This one's called "Looker" and that gun is using light rays to hypnotize the victim who does not remember anything after that and can be used to control the victim. An early Michael Crichton film.
You are correct! :)
Post edited December 12, 2014 by PhilD
W00t! My first movie post.
Attachments:
bp_goof.jpg (29 Kb)
nm
Post edited December 15, 2014 by drealmer7
This one is a gem, I even have the file and I've watched it with my friends and family, it's pretty fucking awesome, the MC looks like a handsome version of Guts, even though he is always handsome
Attachments:
Looks like the lady of the lake has a bad day, my first thought was Excalibur, because of the shining water, but I guess that is not the movie.
GioVio123: This one is a gem, I even have the file and I've watched it with my friends and family, it's pretty fucking awesome, the MC looks like a handsome version of Guts, even though he is always handsome
Jin Roh :)
Post edited December 15, 2014 by MaGo72
MaGo72: Looks like the lady of the lake has a bad day, my first thought was Excalibur, because of the shining water, but I guess that is not the movie.
GioVio123: This one is a gem, I even have the file and I've watched it with my friends and family, it's pretty fucking awesome, the MC looks like a handsome version of Guts, even though he is always handsome
MaGo72: Jin Roh :)
Dammit, I didn't even get 2 minutes to react!
Yes, I can confirm it's Jin-Roh, I've seen it not long ago.
MaGo72: Looks like the lady of the lake has a bad day, my first thought was Excalibur, because of the shining water, but I guess that is not the movie.
My thoughts exactly, but I don't recognize the scene either.
So, was Jin Roh the movie or shall we wait for chadjenofsky?
It is indeed Jin-Roh: Wolf Brigade MaGo72 you have earned your keep

Klumpen0815, I have the file of the movie, hell, I have shared it, but since you came second...omae wa mou shindeiru
Sorry, no. It was not Jin-Roh: Wolf Brigade.

Hint 1: The movie was released 1987

Here's the aftermath:
Attachments:
bp_goof2.jpg (35 Kb)
Post edited December 15, 2014 by chadjenofsky
chadjenofsky: Sorry, no. It was not Jin-Roh: Wolf Brigade.

Hint 1: The movie was released 1987

Here's the aftermath:
Is it a horror movie?
chadjenofsky: W00t! My first movie post.
Tales from the crypt, where they are swimming in a lake and an oil-slick type monster eats everyone. Things floating in lakes still give me the creeps
Edit: creepshow 2! haha
Post edited December 15, 2014 by jadeblackhawk
chadjenofsky: W00t! My first movie post.
jadeblackhawk: Tales from the crypt, where they are swimming in a lake and an oil-slick type monster eats everyone. Things floating in lakes still give me the creeps
LOL, Creepshow 2 is correct. Leave it to Stephen King's imagination to come up with the short story based on "The Raft" one of the stories in the anthology known as Creepshow 2.

Too bad for me, I would have added screenshots from the other 2 stories as additional clues later, but The Raft was one of the more memorable ones for me.
Attachments:
Post edited December 15, 2014 by chadjenofsky
jadeblackhawk: Tales from the crypt, where they are swimming in a lake and an oil-slick type monster eats everyone. Things floating in lakes still give me the creeps
chadjenofsky: LOL, Creepshow 2 is correct. Leave it to Stephen King's imagination to come up with the short story based on "The Raft" one of the stories in the anthology known as Creepshow 2.

Too bad, I would have added screenshots from the other 2 stories as additional clues later.
ah, the creepshow movies. i like the parts in the sequel where it's done in animation, e.g. the man-eating plants scene.