It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HypersomniacLive: Oops, got caught up with other things. Here we go.
Dogtooth?
BlackDawn: Dogtooth?
*ding ding ding*

We have a winner!! Well done!

What did you think of the film? It's one of the most disturbing films I've watched in my entire life.
HypersomniacLive: We have a winner!! Well done!

What did you think of the film? It's one of the most disturbing films I've watched in my entire life.
It deserves to be more recognized for sure, great work. As for disturbing films check out Martyrs, it could rearrange your list :)

Next one:
Attachments:
abc.png (385 Kb)
Post edited December 04, 2014 by BlackDawn

BlackDawn: It deserves to be more recognized for sure, great work. As for disturbing films check out Martyrs, it could rearrange your list :)

Next one:
Martyrs was one of the very very few movies which I did not watch to the end, so it was a disturbing movie for me. But I did watch Frontier(s). Another one of the most disturbing movies I watched is Cannibal Holocaust as I had quite some difficulty to draw the line that it is only fiction back then.

Looking at the movie in question, I have no idea. I like the monitor with the wooden frame a lot.
Post edited December 04, 2014 by MaGo72
BlackDawn: It deserves to be more recognized for sure, great work. As for disturbing films check out Martyrs, it could rearrange your list :)

Next one:
Haven't watched Martyrs, might check it out, though from what I saw online, might not be something I'd watch to the end. Dogtooth is not a horror film, i.e. not really disturbing scenes or images, the story/ plot though...

As for the new pic, there's something familiar about it, have to do a bit of thinking.

Next one:
Her.
BlackDawn: Dogtooth?
Added to my watchlist.
Dohogerse: Her.
Correct.
madth3: Added to my watchlist.
You should watch it with your girlfriend, she'd find it interesting from a societal POV. ;-)
Sorry for the delay here I go.
Attachments:
rain.png (408 Kb)
Dohogerse: Sorry for the delay here I go.
Prisoners?
Dohogerse: Sorry for the delay here I go.
Mr.Caine: Prisoners?
You got it.
http://i.imgur.com/fWV6yVH.jpg
Waking Life?
ironwoman: Waking Life?
Yup