It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Would that be Bumpy's arcade dreams?

edit: I rather liked it if that's the game.

If indeed it is, since I'm off to work consider this the next game. I edited the image to remove the logo in the lower right
Attachments:
arkanoid.png (17 Kb)
Post edited January 09, 2013 by DrakeFox
DrakeFox: Would that be Bumpy's arcade dreams?

edit: I rather liked it if that's the game.

If indeed it is, since I'm off to work consider this the next game. I edited the image to remove the logo in the lower right
Bumpy's Arcade Fantasy to be more precise but you got it right nevertheless
No takers on the arkanoid clone? And it really upset me with that magnet. It was horrible pulling everything except the bricks and the ball towards it. If it appeared a split second before the ball was about to hit you'd likely just moved out of position to catch it.
Attachments:
There are limits to how many screenshots you can make of a breakout clone. The game was made by Geckosoft.
The title might appeal to Edward the riddler from the Batman movie (sorry I never read the comics so I won't know how close to the comic one that'd be).
DrakeFox: The game was made by Geckosoft.
Then that's easy - Enigma.
The proof:

Google search results.

This should be very easy (there are 2 correct answers):
Attachments:
Post edited January 10, 2013 by Densetsu
Densetsu: This should be very easy (there are 2 correct answers):
Sensible Soccer?
F4LL0UT: Sensible Soccer?
Of course it is.
Densetsu: This should be very easy (there are 2 correct answers):
Your turn :)
Skreczi: Your turn :)
Oh, indeed. Totally forgot about this. Explains why I had already picked a screenshot earlier. >.<

On a different note: could you guys fix the reply mechanism? There's usually one "/quote" tag too many. :p
Attachments:
igor.jpg (180 Kb)
Clive Barker's Undying

It actually looks too crisp for that but it's the first thing than came to mind.
Skreczi: Your turn :)
F4LL0UT: Oh, indeed. Totally forgot about this. Explains why I had already picked a screenshot earlier. >.<

On a different note: could you guys fix the reply mechanism? There's usually one "/quote" tag too many. :p
Oddly familiar. But on the other hand I think I've never actually played it but just seen it (probably one of my friends showed me that). The conclusion is: it's probably a console game...
tinyE: Clive Barker's Undying
It actually looks too crisp for that but it's the first thing than came to mind.
I admittedly haven't played Undying myself yet but I don't see any similarities here. o_O
Ghorpm: Oddly familiar. But on the other hand I think I've never actually played it but just seen it (probably one of my friends showed me that). The conclusion is: it's probably a console game...
Actually I only played it on PC and didn't think there were console versions but I just checked and indeed, it seems to have originated on consoles.
Post edited January 13, 2013 by F4LL0UT
That looks oddly familiar.

Kind of looks like Prisoner of War (PS2) but it is missing some of the buttons on the screen and the mini map
Iain: Kind of looks like Prisoner of War (PS2) but it is missing some of the buttons on the screen and the mini map
That's not it but it's a good guess. I actually had problems telling these games apart before I played this one.