It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ghorpm: Yup, I play the series nowadays as well!
Iain: System 3 were an awesome software house on the C64, I also loved Myth, Tusker and Vendetta. Myth and Tusker on the C64 are visually stunning and it can be surprising what they could get out of the machine back in the day.

On to the next
Wizball, Zorro, Bruce Lee... and likely we may continue till the end of the world and one day after that ;)

I know the answer but I think I will let others have some fun with it ;)
Iain: System 3 were an awesome software house on the C64, I also loved Myth, Tusker and Vendetta. Myth and Tusker on the C64 are visually stunning and it can be surprising what they could get out of the machine back in the day.

On to the next
Ghorpm: Wizball, Zorro, Bruce Lee... and likely we may continue till the end of the world and one day after that ;)

I know the answer but I think I will let others have some fun with it ;)
Yeah, I tried to find something a bit different and possibly obscure, I never actually managed to finish it, that particular level was always the death of me!!

On to the next
Chiller?

On to the next
Elaria: Chiller?
I know, it's not my riddle but you are correct ;)

On to the next
Correct

I think everyone that had a C64, MSX, Amstrad CPC or Spectrum had this game. I remember my mother coming home from work one day with a few of the Mastertronic & Firebird £1.99 range )on tape of course!!) Chiller, and a few others were there and I got a fair bit of play out of them.

It was a pretty good game considering it was from a budget range

Your go
Iain: Correct

I think everyone that had a C64, MSX, Amstrad CPC or Spectrum had this game. I remember my mother coming home from work one day with a few of the Mastertronic & Firebird £1.99 range )on tape of course!!) Chiller, and a few others were there and I got a fair bit of play out of them.

It was a pretty good game considering it was from a budget range

Your go
Yeah, it turned up on this thread not so long ago, that's not a complaint, its just funny that out of all the C64 budget titles that ones turned up twice, must be the blatant Michael Jackson rip off angle that makes people remember it...
This should be easy..
Attachments:
game.jpg (297 Kb)
Elaria: This should be easy..
The map in the corner looks like the one from ParaWorld
amok: The map in the corner looks like the one from ParaWorld
Indeed it is :)
This?
Attachments:
sonic.jpg (113 Kb)
amok: This?
Daemonsgate. Did you manage to beat the game? I tried, I tried so hard but it was so... so... weird I guess? I kinda forgot after those 20 years but I had a strong feeling that this game lacked something very important...
Ghorpm: Daemonsgate. Did you manage to beat the game? I tried, I tried so hard but it was so... so... weird I guess? I kinda forgot after those 20 years but I had a strong feeling that this game lacked something very important...
Oh, I see, that was like, a montage of 5 different screens, thought it looked a bit confusing!
Ghorpm: Daemonsgate. Did you manage to beat the game? I tried, I tried so hard but it was so... so... weird I guess? I kinda forgot after those 20 years but I had a strong feeling that this game lacked something very important...
Correct, and no. I got stuck at some point, and I got the game just before my A1200 broke down so... the game was not bad, might try it in an emulator at some point. Anyway - onwards and upwards.
amok: Correct, and no. I got stuck at some point, and I got the game just before my A1200 broke down so... the game was not bad, might try it in an emulator at some point. Anyway - onwards and upwards.
Thanks.

The game I enjoyed...
Attachments:
ball.gif (5 Kb)
Nobody?

HINT: It was developed by Loriciel SA