It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Fever_Discordia: Well, this was a £1.99 'Firebird' budget one, the disk based Infocom ones had a much better 'parser', to be fair
The boards have eaten you new puzzle though, by the way...
Oh, I edited the picture into my last post, which was on the previous page!
I'll reattach it here for simplicity's sake!
Attachments:
FraterPerdurabo: Oh, I edited the picture into my last post, which was on the previous page!
That's Ski or Die!
FraterPerdurabo: Oh, I edited the picture into my last post, which was on the previous page!
Densetsu: That's Ski or Die!
It is indeed! A great game! Your turn!
I still whistle the music sometimes.

This shouldn't be very hard either:
Attachments:
image.png (41 Kb)
Post edited January 03, 2013 by Densetsu
Densetsu: I still whistle the music sometimes.

This shouldn't be very hard either:
Faxanadu
AFnord: Faxanadu
And of course it is!
AFnord: Faxanadu
Densetsu: And of course it is!
I actually managed to beat that game when I was a lot younger. These days I don't have the patience to grind money, so I doubt I'll ever beat it again.

Here is one that hopefully won't be too much of a problem
You have to grind for money? I guess I wasn't that far in after all, ho ho!

No idea what's on the image.
Densetsu: You have to grind for money? I guess I wasn't that far in after all, ho ho!

No idea what's on the image.
To buy equipment & keys. Some of it was pretty expensive later on, so you had to do a bit of grind. Not nearly as much as in many contemporary CRPGs (or an average MMO), but still enough for me to get bored.
I'm positive that this is Hidden & Dangerous 2 (may also be its addon Sabre Squadron though). Another great war game that never got the attention it deserved just because of Cock of Doodie. Its multiplayer rocked btw. - not as much as Vietcong's but it was still awesome.
Post edited January 03, 2013 by F4LL0UT
F4LL0UT: I'm positive that this is Hidden & Dangerous 2 (may also be its addon Sabre Squadron though). Another great war game that never got the attention it deserved just because of Cock of Doodie.
It is indeed H&D 2, your turn!
Nächster einer.
Attachments:
h&d2.jpg (72 Kb)
F4LL0UT: Nächster einer.
Dirty Dozen?
F4LL0UT: Nächster einer.
SimonG: Dirty Dozen?
Yes it is. Almost cannot believe that anybody knows the game. I've only played the demo once and never seen the game again. But the music from the title screen haunts me to this day. :D
F4LL0UT: Yes it is. Almost cannot believe that anybody knows the game. I've only played the demo once and never seen the game again. But the music from the title screen haunts me to this day. :D
I actually deducted it from the screeny. I've never seen a shot of the game. But how many WWII shooters can there be with shady looking characters as protagonists ;-)

Sherlock can kiss my hairy ass.

Next one is easy.
Attachments: