It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thats Breakthru

Take a car, drive through canyon, across a bridge, through a military base then steal the plane to escape.

Not sure which version that is, definitely not C64, Arcade or Spectrum so could be the Amstrad version.
Iain: Thats Breakthru

Take a car, drive through canyon, across a bridge, through a military base then steal the plane to escape.

Not sure which version that is, definitely not C64, Arcade or Spectrum so could be the Amstrad version.
Correct, and it was the NES version.
Your turn.
Heres an oldie from the 8bit days
Attachments:
diehard.jpg (25 Kb)
Iain: Heres an oldie from the 8bit days
Duh! The Vindicator!
Iain: Heres an oldie from the 8bit days
Ghorpm: Duh! The Vindicator!
Correct, your go
Let us stay in the same era then!
Attachments:
ball.jpg (27 Kb)
Ouch, I just played that on an emulator a few weeks ago and I can't for the life of me remember the stupid name. I curse this whole senility thing!
Ghorpm: Let us stay in the same era then!
Impossible Mission
Ghorpm: Let us stay in the same era then!
mistermumbles: Impossible Mission
Sure it is!
Now here's one that has a good possibility of turning up on GOG at some point.
Attachments:
r-type.png (11 Kb)
mistermumbles: Now here's one that has a good possibility of turning up on GOG at some point.
Project X
mistermumbles: Now here's one that has a good possibility of turning up on GOG at some point.
F4LL0UT: Project X
Right-o.
Next.
Attachments:
carfry.jpg (101 Kb)
That looks like Chrome
Iain: That looks like Chrome
It also smells and tastes like Chrome. Because it is Chrome.

Just recently I learned that in the English version the hero is voiced by Jon St. John. One of the biggest surprises I've had in quite some time.