It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I knew that too... But would be ashamed to say.... ;p (ops)
desnoscross: Get your parents permission before kissing that magic medal, kids, it's Knights of Xentar.
F4LL0UT: Yeah it is. Never got very far. I REALLY don't like jRPGs, even if they include rape scenes involving Little Red Riding Hood.
Fun fact, Desnos is a username I have used for 7 years, and it was in fact born from a typo while very quickly trying to type the name of the protagonist of Knights of Xentar (Desmond). It took me years to accidentally find out that Desnos is also the last name of a dead French surrealist poet.
tarangwydion: Thought there exists a censored version? You do not need permissions for that, I suppose :-)
Very true, but I know my parents would have batted an eye at seeing me punching monsters with a naked man, no matter how well his peacemakers were obscured. There would have been more concerned stares if I was also doing so while being assisted by a naked girl, and a naked old man.
Post edited November 07, 2012 by desnoscross
desnoscross: snip
Uhm, you DO know that it's your turn to post the next pic, right? ^^
Storm Related power outage, and sick sleep, sorry for the delay.
Attachments:
yep.jpg (4 Kb)
desnoscross: Storm Related power outage, and sick sleep, sorry for the delay.
Looks like a mortar grenade from Worms 2 or one of its sequels (Armageddon or World Party).
desnoscross: Storm Related power outage, and sick sleep, sorry for the delay.
F4LL0UT: Looks like a mortar grenade from Worms 2 or one of its sequels (Armageddon or World Party).
You're close enough to touch it, but not quite. The game in question was in fact inspired by Worms.
Post edited November 08, 2012 by desnoscross
desnoscross: You're close enough to touch it, but not quite. The game in question was in fact inspired by Worms.
Meh, then I'm giving up. I won't list every single one of the many identical Worms games. :P
Edit: Oh, not a Worms game, you say... still giving up. :P
Edit 2: Okay, one try: Hedgewars.
Post edited November 08, 2012 by F4LL0UT
Hint: You can not trim the protagonists of this game, a blue fellow within their genome has not had a decent game for quite some time.

EDIT:
desnoscross: You're close enough to touch it, but not quite. The game in question was in fact inspired by Worms.
F4LL0UT: Meh, then I'm giving up. I won't list every single one of the many identical Worms games. :P
Edit: Oh, not a Worms game, you say... still giving up. :P
Edit 2: Okay, one try: Hedgewars.
You are correct
Post edited November 08, 2012 by desnoscross
Huh. Only saw Hedgewars once when a guy was playing it on a bus. It was a real mindfuck since the game looked to similarly too Worms to be something different but it couldn't be Worms because it had no worms. :P

Aaanyway, next pic.
Attachments:
arnie.jpg (94 Kb)
Post edited November 08, 2012 by F4LL0UT
F4LL0UT: Huh. Only saw Hedgewars once when a guy was playing it on a bus. It was a real mindfuck since the game looked to similarly too Worms to be something different but it couldn't be Worms because it had no worms. :P

Aaanyway, next pic.
Hunter Hunted. Proof

Next one:
Attachments:
Post edited November 08, 2012 by kalirion
First hint: the jpg filename
F4LL0UT: Huh. Only saw Hedgewars once when a guy was playing it on a bus. It was a real mindfuck since the game looked to similarly too Worms to be something different but it couldn't be Worms because it had no worms. :P

Aaanyway, next pic.
kalirion: Hunter Hunted. Proof

Next one:
Hmmmm, it looks like one of those JRPG-style games available in Gamersgate. Aldorlea? Dreamscape? Laxius Force?
Post edited November 08, 2012 by Neobr10
Buddha said to his disciple Rabjor "All phenomena are like an illusion and a dream". The physical world ties us and enslaves, though nothing is permanent and our spirits tries to escape from these constraints.
RPG Maker ? :)
kalirion: Hunter Hunted. Proof

Next one:
Neobr10: Hmmmm, it looks like one of those JRPG-style games available in Gamersgate. Aldorlea? Dreamscape? Laxius Force?
Even if it is one of the three, I'm afraid I'm going to have to request a single answer.

See filename of the screenshot for hint - should be enough.

And yes, it is an RPG maker game. At least I'm pretty sure it is.
amok: Buddha said to his disciple Rabjor "All phenomena are like an illusion and a dream". The physical world ties us and enslaves, though nothing is permanent and our spirits tries to escape from these constraints.
Oops, didn't read your reply carefully enough. You got it if you want it :)
Post edited November 09, 2012 by kalirion