It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

kalirion: Witchhaven 2.

I was leaning towards the first one, until I searched google images and that specific one came up :D http://www.oldgames.sk/en/game/witchaven-2/download/4430/

New one, should be easy:
Fever_Discordia: Spectromancer
Correct! Just started playing it last night and damn its addictive.
Fever_Discordia: Spectromancer
kalirion: Correct! Just started playing it last night and damn its addictive.
Yeah, I'd insatlled the demo a while ago, was pretty good, I'm into Deuls of the Planeswalkers 2013 at the moment though
Anywhoo - new challenge!
Attachments:
pinup.png (8 Kb)
I'm not so sure I think I played it in early 90s... Dream Zone?
Ghorpm: I'm not so sure I think I played it in early 90s... Dream Zone?
Looks like an early version of Keef the Thief! And sure enough, after looking through the designers previous games, Dream zone is correct.
Keef the Thief is still very playable an fun.
Proof

And the new game in the attachment. If you have a proof post it as well and don't hesitate with the next riddle
Attachments:
cold.jpg (59 Kb)
Ghorpm: Proof

And the new game in the attachment. If you have a proof post it as well and don't hesitate with the next riddle
Yeah, well done!
I was actually deciding between Keef the Thief and this while not realising they were by the same people!
Your's looks like Cthulu: Prisoner of Ice or something based on The Thing?
Transarctica - I have that one in the Silmarils bundle fom DotEMU
Fever_Discordia: Your's looks like Cthulu: Prisoner of Ice or something based on The Thing?
Nope, definitely not. The game is called:
Lou: Transarctica - I have that one in the Silmarils bundle fom DotEMU
So it's your turn Lou
Ok here goes...
Attachments:
one.png (302 Kb)
two.png (239 Kb)
three.png (319 Kb)
Post edited November 13, 2012 by Lou
Lou: Ok here goes...
Looks like Dungeon Lords to me maybe?
Lou: Ok here goes...
KOCollins: Looks like Dungeon Lords to me maybe?
MMXII to be precise - You are up
Lou: MMXII to be precise - You are up
Yippy! :D
Okay, this may be a hard/lesser known one but, I used to love it. Good luck. :)
EDIT: It was giving me a problem attaching photos so I combined two screenshots into one attachment.
Attachments:
wayback1.jpg (66 Kb)
Post edited November 14, 2012 by KOCollins
Alright another screenshot. And a hint or two or three: It came out in 1988, the company that put it out is still around today, though it goes by a different name and is now apparently only making MahJongg games. This was the first game in a series of games. At the time it came out the SVGA graphics were considered new and awesome. It was one of the earliest games to use shareware for distribution. Okay, I think that's enough hints for now. Good luck again. :)
Attachments:
wayback2.jpg (82 Kb)
Okay, because I'm generous, and I know not many probably know about this game, I will give some very simple hints.
The title has two words, the words start with the letters M and R, respectively. In the game your goal is to descend deeper and deeper into the dungeon, gaining levels and power, until you reach the Fountain of Youth on level 70. Once you drink from the Fountain you start over as level 0 however you keep all your stats and items, and get to do it again, in a never-ending cycle. Finally, the first name of the man who created it is Steve. Hope this helps in your hunt. :)
Oh yeah, and the worst inn to stay at in town is called the Flea Bag, ahh, I loved that Inn, you always had company in bed...the itchy, scratchy, blood-sucking company that is. :D
Lou: MMXII to be precise - You are up
KOCollins: Yippy! :D
Okay, this may be a hard/lesser known one but, I used to love it. Good luck. :)
EDIT: It was giving me a problem attaching photos so I combined two screenshots into one attachment.
I thought I'd let someone else take a shot, but oh well. Moraff's Revenge. I liked Moraff's World, better, personally.
Post edited November 15, 2012 by desnoscross