It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

FraterPerdurabo: Yes, loved that game!

Played it or tineye?
Fever_Discordia: Aw man, I'd not played this but as its a HL mod made into a full game and then released by Valve but was never officially ported to Steam it seems incredibly unlikely to ever be legally available via any kind of DD again, sad :(
I actually have a boxed copy of this somewhere. It was really fun but also really short if i remember correctly...
Fever_Discordia: Aw man, I'd not played this but as its a HL mod made into a full game and then released by Valve but was never officially ported to Steam it seems incredibly unlikely to ever be legally available via any kind of DD again, sad :(
Yeah, I've heard a similar story. Fortunately I've still got my disc lying around somewhere. My advice would be just to pirate it, it's definitely worth a playthrough.

Played it or tineye?
I actually met the dev of Gunman Chronicles through his newer venture (an MMO). He's a pretty cool dude, owns a yak, rebuilds cars, etc.

It wasn't until after I was far away from that newer venture that I decided to sit down and play Gunman Chronicles.

Man, I couldn't stand the intro. It grated on my nerves that I pretty much listened to the news for 5-10 minutes straight.

But dear god, it is probably one of the weirdest, most interesting mish-mashes of pretty much everything I've ever played.

EDIT: I never was able to find a "legit" copy, either, to be honest. They've almost fallen off the face of the earth.
Post edited September 14, 2012 by johnki

Played it or tineye?
Neither, Google images.
Easy one. Please post full title.

Played it or tineye?
Drelmanes: Neither, Google images.
The Simpsons: Hit & Run
Drelmanes: Neither, Google images.
Fever_Discordia: The Simpsons: Hit & Run
Right you are.
Fever_Discordia: The Simpsons: Hit & Run
Drelmanes: Right you are.
Oop sorry, didn't mean to let the thread lie dormant for a quarter of a day!
New CHALLENGE attached
Attachments:
Fever_Discordia: Oop sorry, didn't mean to let the thread lie dormant for a quarter of a day!
New CHALLENGE attached
Archipelagos 2000.

Interesting enough concept for a flash game these days, I guess.
Post edited September 16, 2012 by SELF
Fever_Discordia: Oop sorry, didn't mean to let the thread lie dormant for a quarter of a day!
New CHALLENGE attached
SELF: Archipelagos 2000.

Interesting enough concept for a flash game these days, I guess.
Yep, that's the one!
It's actually one of those that I was always intrigued about but never got to play, either on the PC or the Amiga original...
Nearly forgot...

I used to play this a fair bit.
Attachments:
Post edited September 16, 2012 by SELF
SELF: Nearly forgot...

uuhhhh, its a dot.

I know this one - it is a polar bear in a snowstorm.

Its that sequel to Black & White - White & More White
Pac-Man?????
Maybe it's Assassin's Creed IV: Blind Ninja's Adventure?