It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Looks like no, 'cause other questions are about soundtracks and it's too hard for me. But I remember that I saw this screenshot in magazine about videogames, that's the main reason why I ask - I would like to remember the title of this game.
tarangwydion: Too hard... any other hints? :-)
so - will you tell us what that were? :)
Skreczi: so - will you tell us what that were? :)
I can't. I don't know what it is. You've got to ask PAK.
PAK: Looks like it is a time for a hint:

Of course it is a wargame - indie production, developed by ONE person (from rather colder region of Europe) since 2008.
And btw, this is a brilliant piece of software, stable, detailed, simply splendid.
hi :)

give answer please and another riddle :D
Wargame: European Escalation?
PAK: The developer is Finnish, just two days ago a new version was presented.
Scratch previous guess, found it:

Armored Brigade. Proof: http://kriegsimulation.blogspot.com/2009/12/armored-brigade-free-wargame-that-mixes.html scroll down for image

And since people waited long enough, next one should be relatively simple:
Attachments:
Post edited March 27, 2012 by kalirion
kalirion: And since people waited long enough, next one should be relatively simple:
Well that's "Hector" but I don't know what episode it is, I've only finished episode 1!
PAK: The developer is Finnish, just two days ago a new version was presented.
kalirion: Scratch previous guess, found it:

Armored Brigade. Proof: http://kriegsimulation.blogspot.com/2009/12/armored-brigade-free-wargame-that-mixes.html scroll down for image

And since people waited long enough, next one should be relatively simple:
Well, congrats to kalirion for patience, I agree it was indeed a rather difficult for non-wargaming folk.
I can wholeheartedly recommend this little gem of a game if only someone is even slightly interested in modern warfare simulation. And if you take into consideration, that responsible for this extraordinary piece of software is ONE PERSON...
Simply outstanding!
http://www.armoredbrigade.com/

And sorry for keeping you without reply for so long! ;-)
I've only played Ep 1 too, but that shot is definitely not from 1, so... I'm gonna go with Hector Episode 3!
GoJays2025: I've only played Ep 1 too, but that shot is definitely not from 1, so... I'm gonna go with Hector Episode 3!
You nailed the exact episode, so your turn!

BTW, Ep 2 and (so far) Ep 3 are much better than Ep 1 IMO (though Ep 3 has an infuriating puzzle in the beginning where for some reason trying the right thing didn't work for a while.)
Here's another one then!
Attachments:
untitled.png (479 Kb)
GoJays2025: Here's another one then!
Yager?

Awesome game, never received the love it should.
GoJays2025: Here's another one then!
SimonG: Yager?

Awesome game, never received the love it should.
Yup! Your turn!
Post edited March 27, 2012 by GoJays2025
JudasIscariot: OK I couldn't resist so here goes:

What is THIS game?
Age of Decadence
JudasIscariot: OK I couldn't resist so here goes:

What is THIS game?
PAK: Age of Decadence
Wow...I didn't even remember making that post :D