It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

dragonbeast: ok this one is very easy
GoJays2025: Warhammer 40K: Dawn of War
correct
DoW the dark crusade
your turn
And another...
Attachments:
untitled.png (270 Kb)
GoJays2025: And another...
Hillsfar! Picking locks. Hundreds of them...
GoJays2025: And another...
Akakij: Hillsfar! Picking locks. Hundreds of them...
Correct!
Next: History reenactment.
Attachments:
jj.jpg (125 Kb)
Akakij: Next: History reenactment.
JFK: Reloaded?
Psyringe: JFK: Reloaded?
Richtig! Your turn.
Okay ... this one might be tricky, feel free to ask for hints. :)
Attachments:
Psyringe: Okay ... this one might be tricky, feel free to ask for hints. :)
Raiders Of The Lost Ark?
Psyringe: Okay ... this one might be tricky, feel free to ask for hints. :)
MobiusArcher: Raiders Of The Lost Ark?
No, but not bad at all as a first guess! The blue character indeed looks a bit like Indy in the game you mentioned. However, in the screenshot, the player character is not the blue figure. I think you got the platform right already though. :)
Psyringe: No, but not bad at all as a first guess! The blue character indeed looks a bit like Indy in the game you mentioned. However, in the screenshot, the player character is not the blue figure. I think you got the platform right already though. :)
That was a good hint. Once I stopped focusing on the blue guy, I figured it out pretty quick. I think its Venture.
Psyringe: No, but not bad at all as a first guess! The blue character indeed looks a bit like Indy in the game you mentioned. However, in the screenshot, the player character is not the blue figure. I think you got the platform right already though. :)
MobiusArcher: That was a good hint. Once I stopped focusing on the blue guy, I figured it out pretty quick. I think its Venture.
Wow ... thats really close already. :) It's _almost_ correct, but not _quite_ ... ;)
Psyringe: Wow ... thats really close already. :) It's _almost_ correct, but not _quite_ ... ;)
Wait, its NOT Venture? Then I'm out of ideas. if its not Venture, than its not a game I own. I cant figure it out without cheating.
Psyringe: Wow ... thats really close already. :) It's _almost_ correct, but not _quite_ ... ;)
MobiusArcher: Wait, its NOT Venture? Then I'm out of ideas. if its not Venture, than its not a game I own. I cant figure it out without cheating.
I don't think googling for a solution would be cheating in this case. The chance that anyone played this game is awfully small. Regarding Venture ... well ... the game is not NOT Venture either ... but Venture isn't the answer. *smiles enigmatically* ;)
Cops and robber?