It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Barnell: Cops and robber?
no, it's more venture-y ;)
Barnell: Cops and robber?
Psyringe: no, it's more venture-y ;)
like Venture 2?
Psyringe: no, it's more venture-y ;)
Barnell: like Venture 2?
Good try, but no. The game isn't called Venture (with or without a number behind it), it just has (a lot of) Venture inside. :)
Ok, so after an epic Google adventure, I think I figured this one out. If I'm right about it you are one very mean dude. Mean enough to kick puppies, I would say.

Is it Wolfenstein VCS?
MobiusArcher: Ok, so after an epic Google adventure, I think I figured this one out. If I'm right about it you are one very mean dude. Mean enough to kick puppies, I would say.

Is it Wolfenstein VCS?
It is. And I apologize. ;) In defense I maintain that (a) I encouraged asking for hints from the start, and (b) I have actually been bitten by a small dog when I was a kid, it was them who started this war! ;)

Short explanation for interested readers: The screenshot is from "Wolfenstein VCS", a "hackbrew" cartridge for the Atari 2600 console, released in 2005. "Hackbrew" means that it is a hybrid between a homebrew (totally new games programmed for the console; yes there are people doing this) and a hack (a game that hacks changes into the image of an existing cartridge). "Wolfenstein VCS" is technically a hack of the Venture cartridge, but it's elaborate enough to provide a new game experience, so it transcends what "hacks" usually are. It's even been burned on actual cartridges and sold: see here. (I guess it's actually legal; Venture was made by Exidy, and many Exidy games have been released into the public domain lately).

MobiusArcher, your well earned turn! :)
Post edited January 14, 2012 by Psyringe
Here we go. The last one inspired me, but don't worry, this one is going to be much easier than that one was. And Psyringe, if you guess this one, no more hackbrew! I happen to like puppies. (;
Attachments:
MobiusArcher: Here we go. The last one inspired me, but don't worry, this one is going to be much easier than that one was. And Psyringe, if you guess this one, no more hackbrew! I happen to like puppies. (;
Okay, what about flies then? ;)

Looks like Yar's Revenge?

Edit: in case I'm correct, I'll relay the honor of choosing the next riddle to Barnell, since he also suffered from the hackbrew riddle. ;)
Post edited January 14, 2012 by Psyringe
Yars Revenge

Damn to late
Post edited January 14, 2012 by Barnell
Barnell: Yars Revenge

Damn to late
See my edit. :)
EDIT:

I mean, its Barnell's go!
Post edited January 14, 2012 by MobiusArcher
Psyringe: Okay, what about flies then? ;)

Looks like Yar's Revenge?
MobiusArcher: Yep. Your go again it seems.
I decline in favor of Barnell, having suffered from the hackbrew riddle and then being beaten by me by mere seconds would just be _too_ mean. (See, there's still hope for me. ;) ).
oh I feel so special like the kid on the football team that never played but still gets a trophy for showing up to practice every day.

ok here we go
Attachments:
Barnell: oh I feel so special like the kid on the football team that never played but still gets a trophy for showing up to practice every day.

ok here we go
Bio Menace?
Post edited January 14, 2012 by GoJays2025
Barnell: oh I feel so special like the kid on the football team that never played but still gets a trophy for showing up to practice every day.

ok here we go
GoJays2025: Bio Menace?
yep, is 3 min a new record?
Barnell: yep, is 3 min a new record?
Nope. Pretty sure it's not :D.

Anyway, a new one.
Attachments:
untitled.png (199 Kb)