It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JudasIscariot: This ought to be easy enough...
Leroux: I think that's "Meat Puppet" aka "Lotus" or something like that. Played the demo back in the days and never heard of it again. IIRC it got bad reviews, but actually I've been looking for it. :D
That's correct. Your turn.
Okay, let's try this. It's both tricky and a bit too easy at the same time.
Attachments:
wizardry7.png (204 Kb)
HINT:
The game didn't look like this on release and you shouldn't focus too hard on what you can read; there are other indicators however.

In case this is too hard, I accept YES/NO questions.
Post edited November 25, 2011 by Leroux
Leroux: HINT:
The game didn't look like this on release and you shouldn't focus too hard on what you can read; there are other indicators however.

It looks like a game I'd enjoy playing so I hope an answer comes soon :p

It's not one of the Buck Rogers game is it ?
Leroux: HINT:

Red_Avatar: It looks like a game I'd enjoy playing so I hope an answer comes soon :p

It's not one of the Buck Rogers game is it ?
No, but you're close regarding the gameplay and that is what you should focus your attention on (like I said the graphics and the theme can be misleading).
SECOND HINT:

The release year of the game in question is 1993 (but as mentioned, it didn't look like this back then).
low rated
Leroux: SECOND HINT:

The release year of the game in question is 1993 (but as mentioned, it didn't look like this back then).
Ultima Adventures II Quest to Mars?

Edit: I meant "Ultima: Worlds of Adventure 2: Martian Dreams", but it is '91 so ...
Post edited November 25, 2011 by SimonG
SimonG: Ultima Adventures II Quest to Mars?

Edit: I meant "Ultima: Worlds of Adventure 2: Martian Dreams", but it is '91 so ...
Nope. The "Buck Rogers" guess was closer (regardless of the sci-fi theme).
THIRD HINT:

Here's a screenshot of the original release (c'mon, folks!).
Attachments:
low rated
Leroux: THIRD HINT:

I even went as low to use google or the mobygames game browser, but for the love of God, I can't find your game (which looks very interesting btw)

Death Knights of Krynn? Or is it The Dark Queen of Krynn?

I thought the compass looked familiar but now I suspect it's becasue it's like a lower res version of the Eye of the Beholder one...
JMich: Death Knights of Krynn? Or is it The Dark Queen of Krynn?
No, but very close again.

SimonG: I even went as low to use google or the mobygames game browser, but for the love of God, I can't find your game (which looks very interesting btw)
I didn't think it was that obscure, although it is definitely underrated and often overlooked.

FOURTH HINT:

This screenshot contains a 'googleable' dead giveaway.
Attachments:
Post edited November 26, 2011 by Leroux
JMich: Death Knights of Krynn? Or is it The Dark Queen of Krynn?
Leroux: No, but very close again.

SimonG: I even went as low to use google or the mobygames game browser, but for the love of God, I can't find your game (which looks very interesting btw)
Leroux: I didn't think it was that obscure, although it is definitely underrated and often overlooked.

FOURTH HINT:

Google is giving me
Forgotten Realms Unlimited Adventures
Which would explain the Sci-Fi make over...
Leroux: I didn't think it was that obscure, although it is definitely underrated and often overlooked.

FOURTH HINT:

Unlimited Adventures

Honestly, I've never heard of this game. And even with the Forgotten Realms hint in the screenshot I wouldn't have found it that very fast if you had not given the '93 hint.

But sure a damn good pick! Good work.
Post edited November 26, 2011 by SimonG