It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

LiquidOxygen80: While we wait on lightnica to get online, here's one for you. ;-)
keremix: well... mass effect?
Nope. I should have clarified that it's the upper game, actually. You could say it definitely was a forerunner for games like Mass Effect, which is why it's pictured in the bottom as a comparison.
edited my post :)
keremix: edited my post :)
You got it! :D
how about this one?
Attachments:
keremix: well... mass effect?
LiquidOxygen80: Nope. I should have clarified that it's the upper game, actually. You could say it definitely was a forerunner for games like Mass Effect, which is why it's pictured in the bottom as a comparison.
Both vehicles look like a rip-off of a gool ol' Big Trak to me!
keremix: how about this one?
Escape from horrorland?
yup
lightnica: Secret Mission
guys, guys - lets wait for Lightica to post another riddle - he has earn it, right? :D
Skreczi: guys, guys - lets wait for Lightica to post another riddle - he has earn it, right? :D
rl]
Skreczi: guys, guys - lets wait for Lightica to post another riddle - he has earn it, right? :D
Well I guess we could have another go at that Star Trek thing he keeps bringing up while we wait
[url=ftp://whtech.com/magazines/994a%20program%20exchange/Program%20Exchange%20catalog%201183.pdf]Reading the PDF he linked to[/url], I'm going to guess
Spece Venture
(Venture can be like Trek if you stretch your Thesaurus right)
Incientally there was also a game just called 'Star Trek' on there but that would have been guessed already, also a game called 'Phasered' but that was Hangman based
Post edited October 24, 2011 by Fever_Discordia
looks like a fun game
Next one!
Attachments:
vietnam mod for myth
AdiJager: vietnam mod for myth
Myth 2 Green Berets
puxili: Next one!
so ,was he right?
puxili: Next one!
Skreczi: so ,was he right?
Hi there fellow night owl! :D