It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

yaster: next
I've seen this game before, and I'm positive it's a Romance of the Three Kingdoms setting game...
Prince of Qin
Rohan15: I've seen this game before, and I'm positive it's a Romance of the Three Kingdoms setting game...
No, it's not. Looking at wiki it turns out Romance of Three Kingdom era is at the end of Han dynasty, while Prince of Qin is set before it's founding.

Lou: Prince of Qin
Your turn
Ok - Here goes!
Attachments:
shot1.png (306 Kb)
shot2.png (168 Kb)
shot3.png (160 Kb)
Bloodstone: An Epic Dwarven Tale.
tarangwydion: Bloodstone: An Epic Dwarven Tale.
Seems you are right. Link.
I did try to play that game once, that's why I seemed to recognize the pics.
tarangwydion: Bloodstone: An Epic Dwarven Tale.
Sorry - I have been busy the past two days and not able to be around.
You are correct and its you're turn.
Okay, this should not be too hard.
Attachments:
next.jpg (247 Kb)
tarangwydion: Okay, this should not be too hard.
Is it: The Adventures of Medkit Man: Underneathe a Blanket with Dirty Fingernails, Part Deux? ;-D ooo! ooo! It's my favorite! ;P
(sorry, as usual, I couldn't resist) :)
Sean Connery would be proud :-)
Man. That looks familiar. Isn't that an Alone in the Dark game? The new onw?
TheEnigmaticT: Man. That looks familiar. Isn't that an Alone in the Dark game? The new onw?
Nope.

Hint: There is another game with the exact same title, with the same character, but not a remake, released just some time last year by a different game company.
TheEnigmaticT: Man. That looks familiar. Isn't that an Alone in the Dark game? The new onw?
tarangwydion: Nope.

Hint: There is another game with the exact same title, with the same character, but not a remake, released just some time last year by a different game company.
Likely wrong, but does it happen to be Duke Nukem? For some reason the shade of red makes me think of it
Post edited October 05, 2011 by DrakeFox
DrakeFox: Likely wrong, but does it happen to be Duke Nukem? For some reason the shade of red makes me think of it
No, the game itself is much less famous compared to Duke Nukem, for example, but the character(s) himself(themselves) are much more famous than Duke... well, at least for my generation... :-)

I just found out that the picture itself is actually searchable through Google Image. Since we are having fun here, and there is no prize involved, don't use Goggle Image to search for it please :-)

EDIT: I am not accusing anybody of using Google Image to search :-)
Post edited October 05, 2011 by tarangwydion