It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

FraterPerdurabo: Shit I knew I had seen that before but just didn't think it was CS:CZ. Only played it once. That game was TERRIBLE.
lightnica: Was just going through this. Only other half life 1 based game was Ricochet.
Technically the screenshot was from the Deleted Scenes version, but I decided to let that go :)
lightnica: Omikron: The Nomad Soul?
valarlight: Nope
It was a whole day - give us answer and another riddle or clue :)
It's not 'I have no mouth and I must scream' is it? - looks like some kind of dark moody post-apocaliptic adventure...
Fever_Discordia: It's not 'I have no mouth and I must scream' is it? - looks like some kind of dark moody post-apocaliptic adventure...
Nah, I have no mouth is much more "cartoony" looking. :)
I'll give you all a clue, it was released by Midas Interactive in the year 2000
valarlight: I'll give you all a clue, it was released by Midas Interactive in the year 2000
Well giving the publisher made it too easy to find :)

Tlön: The Misty Story
valarlight: I'll give you all a clue, it was released by Midas Interactive in the year 2000
kalirion: Well giving the publisher made it too easy to find :)

Tlön: The Misty Story
You'd never guess it otherwise! Tlon is correct though, well done :)
All right then, new one!
Attachments:
Hint time:

It's a Tetris clone with power ups you can buy with money rewarded to you for beating levels (and depending on how well you beat them.) You can pick from multiple levels to try at a time, and each level has its own goal for beating it - sometimes as simple as "clear x lines" other times something more interesting.
kalirion: All right then, new one!
Nyet 3: The Revenge of the Mutant Stones
Proof: http://www.mobygames.com/game/dos/nyet-3-the-revenge-of-the-mutant-stones/screenshots/gameShotId,10828/
And since I posted pretty emphatic proof, I'll post the next CHALLENGE!
Attachments:
Post edited September 24, 2011 by Fever_Discordia
Fever_Discordia: Nyet 3: The Revenge of the Mutant Stones
Proof: http://www.mobygames.com/game/dos/nyet-3-the-revenge-of-the-mutant-stones/screenshots/gameShotId,10828/
And since I posted pretty emphatic proof, I'll post the next CHALLENGE!
You are of course correct :)

No clue about your game though :(
so what is that game? :)
Good to see someone is still keeping an eye on this thread - an admin no less
I'll post some more screenies when I get home - didn't think it would be too much of a toughy either...
I'd request a bit higher res screenies, if the game supports it :)
I got that one from the interwebs - I didn't take it myself - I'll see what I can do