It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ok, next one!
Attachments:
kalirion: Ok, next one!
Our Darker Purpose
Beautiful game...
kalirion: Ok, next one!
Lone_Scout: Our Darker Purpose
Beautiful game...
Correct on both counts!

Your turn!
Post edited April 04, 2020 by kalirion
Here's a new one
Attachments:
A new pic.
Attachments:
piggy.jpg (40 Kb)
One last pic. Surprised no one has already guessed it... You're not too old for this, are you?
Attachments:
gallery.jpg (295 Kb)
HINT: -50% discount right now.
Lone_Scout: One last pic. Surprised no one has already guessed it... You're not too old for this, are you?
Assuming that was a hint... and looking at screenshots of games being currently on sale, I would guess that is Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones.
Lone_Scout: One last pic. Surprised no one has already guessed it... You're not too old for this, are you?
Paradoks: Assuming that was a hint... and looking at screenshots of games being currently on sale, I would guess that is Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones.
It is. And a good game indeed. Buggy when it was released, but now it works properly and I'd blindly recommend it.

Anyway, it's your turn :)
Paradoks: Assuming that was a hint... and looking at screenshots of games being currently on sale, I would guess that is Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones.
Lone_Scout: It is. And a good game indeed. Buggy when it was released, but now it works properly and I'd blindly recommend it.

Anyway, it's your turn :)
Funny thing, I found the answer looking at the games discounted before you gave the last hint. How is the gameplay? I like Lovecraftian atmosphere, but most games with these themes seem to be designed in a way that frustration leads players to a mental state similar to that of the characters in those games :-P.

And here is a new screen.
Attachments:
Fable 2 or 3?
thraxman: Fable 2 or 3?
Nope.
Paradoks: Funny thing, I found the answer looking at the games discounted before you gave the last hint. How is the gameplay? I like Lovecraftian atmosphere, but most games with these themes seem to be designed in a way that frustration leads players to a mental state similar to that of the characters in those games :-P.
It's hard, but I didn't find it frustrating, at least not much more than most RPGs. There are some though combats but there's often a way to avoid them or get away from them if you don't have a combative PC. There's usually some alternate course of action to solve things. And the survival elements are there, but not too challenging.

Btw, end of derailing and back to the thread :)

It's not Hellgate London, is it?
Post edited April 09, 2020 by Lone_Scout
Lone_Scout: It's hard, but I didn't find it frustrating, at least not much more than most RPGs. There are some though combats but there's often a way to avoid them or get away from them if you don't have a combative PC. There's usually some alternate course of action to solve things. And the survival elements are there, but not too challenging.

Btw, end of derailing and back to the thread :)

It's not Hellgate London, is it?
Thanks for the answer.
No, it's not Hellgate London.
This isn't a piss take is it and it is Bloodborne?