It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Paradoks: Yes, and the DLC's name is..?

I agree. I enjoyed DmC almost as much as DMC 3 and way more than DMC4. Too bad that the fanbase absolutely despises and continually ridicules this game even today (despite the fact that Itsuno really liked the way it turned out and all the things that DMC 5 took straight out of it). Too bad we didn't get Definitive edition on PC.
Iain: Assuming it is Virgils Downfall DLC as the other was the Bloody Palace mode..

The second screen shot looks like the area at the start of the game for Dante.

I really enjoyed Devil May Cry 5, interesting in the fact you played as 3 different characters as you go all with their different play styles.
Ok, your turn!
Paradoks: No, I just spent way too much time at university ;-).
In that case you should know that name Virgil also spelled Vergil, right?
Iain:
Dear Sir, please take your turn.
Post edited February 02, 2020 by Cadaver747
Paradoks: No, I just spent way too much time at university ;-).
Cadaver747: In that case you should know that name Virgil also spelled Vergil, right?
Iain:
Cadaver747: Dear Sir, please take your turn.
Will do buddy , new one attached
Attachments:
ace.jpg (404 Kb)
Iain:
Crysis?
Iain:
Cadaver747: Crysis?
Maybe the team on the other side of the island??
Cadaver747: In that case you should know that name Virgil also spelled Vergil, right?
Not in the game (nor the title in question).
Paradoks: Not in the game (nor the title in question).
Then I don't see how spending too much time in university might help distinguish misspelling the game title any better than any basic education or no education at all, all you need is to have at least one eye. Maybe it's just me.
In that case do you insist that it's not Iain's turn?
Cadaver747: Crysis?
Iain: Maybe the team on the other side of the island??
Crysis Warhead?
Iain: Maybe the team on the other side of the island??
kalirion: Crysis Warhead?
Yeah, that's the one
Cadaver747: Then I don't see how spending too much time in university might help distinguish misspelling the game title any better than any basic education or no education at all, all you need is to have at least one eye. Maybe it's just me.
Sigh...
What I meant by spending too much time at university was the fact, that I had been taught (the hard way) to pay attention to details and express a certain level of formality. Having to deal with situations where a missed semicolon in one line of code out of 40 written on paper would result in 0 points because "would not compile and compilers don't care about general idea" - that does affect the way I look at things others would consider insignificant.
Cadaver747: In that case do you insist that it's not Iain's turn?
No, and I did not insist on it to begin with (as seen in my reply to kalirion).
Ok, next one:
Attachments:
Post edited February 02, 2020 by kalirion
kalirion: Ok, next one:
Soldier of Fortune perhaps?
Post edited February 03, 2020 by Matewis
kalirion: Ok, next one:
Matewis: Soldier of Fortune perhaps?
It is in fact Soldier of Fortune! Your turn!
Matewis: Soldier of Fortune perhaps?
kalirion: It is in fact Soldier of Fortune! Your turn!
Cool, I think I recognized it immediately because by chance I had just watched a video about the rise and fall of Soldier of Fortune.

Ok here's the next one
Attachments:
commandos.jpg (195 Kb)
Matewis: Ok here's the next one
I have no idea, it reminds me of Wasteland 2, the game I've never played.

Paradoks: Sigh...
What I meant by spending too much time at university was the fact, that I had been taught (the hard way) to pay attention to details and express a certain level of formality. Having to deal with situations where a missed semicolon in one line of code out of 40 written on paper would result in 0 points because "would not compile and compilers don't care about general idea" - that does affect the way I look at things others would consider insignificant.
Thank you, I get your point now.