It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Matewis: Ok here's the next one
Cadaver747: I have no idea, it reminds me of Wasteland 2, the game I've never played.
Might be because it is from Wasteland 2 :) Just starting playing it and I'm surprised by how incredible it is.

Your turn
Guess this game's name.
Attachments:
pop.jpg (17 Kb)
Post edited February 03, 2020 by Cadaver747
another pic
Attachments:
jafar.jpg (27 Kb)
No one? Ok, it's time for hints then. Attached is a pic from another game, this is a very big hint believe me.
Attachments:
hint_pic.jpg (73 Kb)
Cadaver747: No one? Ok, it's time for hints then. Attached is a pic from another game, this is a very big hint believe me.
Circuit's Edge?
Paradoks: Circuit's Edge?
Yes, your turn!
I will be rather busy for the next 2 days, so here is something that should keep you busy until then ;-)
Attachments:
Paradoks: I will be rather busy for the next 2 days, so here is something that should keep you busy until then ;-)
Either Arc or Node of Yesod
Paradoks: I will be rather busy for the next 2 days, so here is something that should keep you busy until then ;-)
Iain: Either Arc or Node of Yesod
Neither of those.
Some hints (I think this may be a bit too hard without those).
It's a Polish game (with a Polish name) released for 8-bit Atari computers.
I'm sorry for the delay with hints. I was a little busy.
The game was released in 1992.
With the last hint it actually limits the number of possibilities to under 15.
Post edited February 08, 2020 by Paradoks
Paradoks:
Artefakt Przodków
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcSXR4IjjSE
Post edited February 09, 2020 by Cadaver747
Cadaver747: Artefakt Przodków
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcSXR4IjjSE
Correct! I still have the box somewhere. Your turn.
One of my personal Top 5 ZX Spectrum games. I had also a PC but the games were so few and most of them were meant for ugly CGA cyan colors (yuck!), maybe a couple for juicy EGA colors; ZX Spectrum on the other hand was something special, magical even. Those were the times ;)
Attachments:
Here is another one, with "superb" graphics on Amstrad CPC
Attachments:
Maybe there are at least a few Commodore 64 fans left alive on forum???
If no one guesses this game in 7 days, then I would have to pass my turn to anyone willing.
Attachments:
с64.jpg (54 Kb)