It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DarthJDG: Heh, that must be Prehistorik 2.
Lone_Scout: Very, very close but no.
The message on Prehistorik 2 was slightly different...
Titus the Fox: To Marrakech and Back? (got it by googling the text)
kalirion: Titus the Fox: To Marrakech and Back? (got it by googling the text)
Yes it is!
Your turn :)
Ah damn, that second image made it too easy. Looks like that message runs in the Titus family.

While I admire your honesty, using Google kind of defeats the purpose of the game. ;)
DarthJDG: Ah damn, that second image made it too easy. Looks like that message runs in the Titus family.

While I admire your honesty, using Google kind of defeats the purpose of the game. ;)
Agree, I think this game is for fun and using Google has no purpose:)
DarthJDG: Ah damn, that second image made it too easy. Looks like that message runs in the Titus family.

FaithBall: Agree, I think this game is for fun and using Google has no purpose:)
I don't use google image search (by image) for my guesses, but I firmly believe that including any sort of text in the screenshot is asking for it to be googled.

Anyway, next one's probably easy:
Attachments:
Post edited January 31, 2020 by kalirion
kalirion: I don't use google image search (by image) for my guesses, but I firmly believe that including any sort of text in the screenshot is asking for it to be googled.

Project Warlock.
kalirion: I don't use google image search (by image) for my guesses, but I firmly believe that including any sort of text in the screenshot is asking for it to be googled.

Paradoks: Project Warlock.
Yup, easy it was! Your turn!
New one.
Attachments:
idunno.jpg (322 Kb)
Let's try a screen from the game then.
Hint: this is DLC. The DLC was done under low budget and heavy time constraints, so instead of proper cutscenes it uses animation of questionable quality.
Attachments:
landscape.jpg (314 Kb)
Paradoks: Let's try a screen from the game then.
Hint: this is DLC. The DLC was done under low budget and heavy time constraints, so instead of proper cutscenes it uses animation of questionable quality.
DmC Reboot where they used the young new Dante. Really enjoyed this one in all honesty and it is a shame it didn't get a sequel
Iain: DmC Reboot where they used the young new Dante. Really enjoyed this one in all honesty and it is a shame it didn't get a sequel
Yes, and the DLC's name is..?

I agree. I enjoyed DmC almost as much as DMC 3 and way more than DMC4. Too bad that the fanbase absolutely despises and continually ridicules this game even today (despite the fact that Itsuno really liked the way it turned out and all the things that DMC 5 took straight out of it). Too bad we didn't get Definitive edition on PC.
Iain: DmC Reboot where they used the young new Dante. Really enjoyed this one in all honesty and it is a shame it didn't get a sequel
Paradoks: Yes, and the DLC's name is..?

I agree. I enjoyed DmC almost as much as DMC 3 and way more than DMC4. Too bad that the fanbase absolutely despises and continually ridicules this game even today (despite the fact that Itsuno really liked the way it turned out and all the things that DMC 5 took straight out of it). Too bad we didn't get Definitive edition on PC.
Assuming it is Virgils Downfall DLC as the other was the Bloody Palace mode..

The second screen shot looks like the area at the start of the game for Dante.

I really enjoyed Devil May Cry 5, interesting in the fact you played as 3 different characters as you go all with their different play styles.
Iain: Assuming it is Virgils Downfall DLC as the other was the Bloody Palace mode..

I really enjoyed Devil May Cry 5, interesting in the fact you played as 3 different characters as you go all with their different play styles.
Both screens come from the DLC, and you made a spelling mistake, so it's still not your turn yet ;-).
I've seen some playthroughs of DMC 5, but I'm still waiting until they get rid of Denuvo before I actually buy it.
Iain: Assuming it is Virgils Downfall DLC as the other was the Bloody Palace mode..

Paradoks: Both screens come from the DLC, and you made a spelling mistake, so it's still not your turn yet ;-).
I've seen some playthroughs of DMC 5, but I'm still waiting until they get rid of Denuvo before I actually buy it.
You're being way too picky :)

Vergil's Downfall DLC, and I say it's Iain's turn.
kalirion: You're being way too picky :)
No, I just spent way too much time at university ;-).
kalirion: Vergil's Downfall DLC, and I say it's Iain's turn.
Correct.