It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Let's try an even bigger picture then.
Hint: this game is a part of a series that started in 2000 and is still active.
Attachments:
Paradoks: Let's try an even bigger picture then.
Hint: this game is a part of a series that started in 2000 and is still active.
Medieval: Total War 2?
Alligatorcon: Medieval: Total War 2?
Correct. Your turn.
Then, I shall use the net for what it was made, uploading pictures of cats!
Attachments:
kitty!.png (474 Kb)
Alligatorcon: Then, I shall use the net for what it was made, uploading pictures of cats!
Lion.
Paradoks: Lion.
Correct! I figured it'd last a little longer, being a kinda obscure game, but it seems I underestimated to collective game knowledge on here. Your turn!
Alligatorcon: Correct! I figured it'd last a little longer, being a kinda obscure game, but it seems I underestimated to collective game knowledge on here. Your turn!
I think it already appeared in this thread. I haven't played it personally, but mobygames fortunately had a screenshot very similar to the one you provided (and looking at those screenshots, I think you should have posted the game over screen ;-)).

Speaking of obscure games...
What is this game?
Attachments:
Alligatorcon: Correct! I figured it'd last a little longer, being a kinda obscure game, but it seems I underestimated to collective game knowledge on here. Your turn!
Paradoks: I think it already appeared in this thread. I haven't played it personally, but mobygames fortunately had a screenshot very similar to the one you provided (and looking at those screenshots, I think you should have posted the game over screen ;-)).

Speaking of obscure games...
What is this game?
:o That's In Search of Dr. Riptide
Austrobogulator: :o That's In Search of Dr. Riptide
Correct :-).
I liked the shareware version so much back in the day. I would love to see this game here but unfortunately this will never happen.
Your turn.
Okay, next one.
Attachments:
abzu.png (277 Kb)
Austrobogulator: Okay, next one.
GoNNER
Austrobogulator: Okay, next one.
Ghorpm: GoNNER
YePPeR!
Next :)
Attachments:
alien.jpg (63 Kb)
Ghorpm: Next :)
Mr Freeze from Firebird. Assuming you used C64 version as screenshot but the Speccy & BBC Micro versions look exactly the same!
Ghorpm: Next :)
Iain: Mr Freeze from Firebird. Assuming you used C64 version as screenshot but the Speccy & BBC Micro versions look exactly the same!
Yup and yup - it was C64