It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

kalirion: Dishonored: Death of the Outsider?
Iain: No it's not a 1st person game
No idea but perhaps Shadow of the Tomb Raider?
I would've guessed maybe Risen 3, but none of the screenshots I google are steampunkish as the hint appears to be. In fact, i can't think of a "third and final game in a series" that's steampunkish. Even Thief has 4 games. Maybe it's a console franchise?
kalirion: I would've guessed maybe Risen 3, but none of the screenshots I google are steampunkish as the hint appears to be. In fact, i can't think of a "third and final game in a series" that's steampunkish. Even Thief has 4 games. Maybe it's a console franchise?
Not Tomb Raider and not Risen either.

It is the 3rd installment of a series of which a 4th has been rumored/speculated for a while now and there is an on the rails offshoot title also.

It's only kind of Steampunk in places, think more on the lines industrial progression

As for console franchise, not quite but there is a glaring omission on PC
Post edited December 23, 2019 by Iain
kalirion: I would've guessed maybe Risen 3, but none of the screenshots I google are steampunkish as the hint appears to be. In fact, i can't think of a "third and final game in a series" that's steampunkish. Even Thief has 4 games. Maybe it's a console franchise?
Iain: Not Tomb Raider and not Risen either.

It is the 3rd installment of a series of which a 4th has been rumored/speculated for a while now and there is an on the rails offshoot title also.

It's only kind of Steampunk in places, think more on the lines industrial progression

"a glaring omission on PC", Fable 3?
Iain: Not Tomb Raider and not Risen either.

thraxman: "a glaring omission on PC", Fable 3?
Yeah, that's the one : Fable 3

Pics are nearer the end of the game if my mind serves me right

Your go
Here goes my first shot at this:
Attachments:
zapped!.jpg (437 Kb)
Wild guess: Atom RPG?
toxicTom: Wild guess: Atom RPG?
No, this game is designed to be played all in real time.
toxicTom: Wild guess: Atom RPG?
thraxman: No, this game is designed to be played all in real time.
Krater?
New clues:
Attachments:
graffiti.jpg (248 Kb)
Dustwind?
Dizlol: Dustwind?
Yes, your turn.
Man i wish this game was on GOG
Attachments:
Dizlol: Man i wish this game was on GOG
Heart of Darkness
Dizlol: Man i wish this game was on GOG