It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

nicohvc: Next game
Ghorpm: Discworld
exactly!
Next :)
Attachments:
dead.gif (11 Kb)
Ghorpm: Next :)
It made me think of the intro sequence from first Diablo. Is that the one?
Densetsu: It made me think of the intro sequence from first Diablo. Is that the one?
No, it's one of possible death scenes but apparently the game is a bit too obscure so here is a new image, a bit filtered ;)
Attachments:
gallow.png (109 Kb)
Densetsu: It made me think of the intro sequence from first Diablo. Is that the one?
Ghorpm: No, it's one of possible death scenes but apparently the game is a bit too obscure so here is a new image, a bit filtered ;)
Now you made it easily recognizable even though I never played it. :)

The Adventures of Robin Hood.
Ghorpm: No, it's one of possible death scenes but apparently the game is a bit too obscure so here is a new image, a bit filtered ;)
Densetsu: Now you made it easily recognizable even though I never played it. :)

Yup! It's a nice game, you should try it. I wish both The Adventures of Robin Hood and Rome: Pathway to Power will be released here.
Densetsu: Now you made it easily recognizable even though I never played it. :)

Ghorpm: Yup! It's a nice game, you should try it. I wish both The Adventures of Robin Hood and Rome: Pathway to Power will be released here.
I'll try it since I have the computer that can run it, thanks for the recommendation.

In turn, I recommend you the next one. It's an eye candy game that is relaxing to play.

Next:
Attachments:
lba.jpg (487 Kb)
A couple more images:
Attachments:
1.jpg (480 Kb)
2.jpg (333 Kb)
3.jpg (490 Kb)
4.jpg (468 Kb)
Densetsu: A couple more images:
Looks like the Artifex Mundi games (i.e enigmatic series) but there're a lot of games and I can't find the exact game right now.
However, something looks strange. The hint is always at the right but in the screens appears at the left. Maybe that's the definitive hint.
Densetsu: A couple more images:
nicohvc: Looks like the Artifex Mundi games (i.e enigmatic series) but there're a lot of games and I can't find the exact game right now.
However, something looks strange. The hint is always at the right but in the screens appears at the left. Maybe that's the definitive hint.
You are right about the type of the game, but the developer isn't Artifex Mundi, though I did go search for their games and must admit they look so similar one could believe they're from the same house. Maybe they use the same engine or same artists are involved in some of the projects.
Actually this one may be a bit tougher than intended, as I didn't realize there are so many games resembling each other in the genre, just did a quick browse on Steam. I haven't played much games of this sort.

Hint:
If you look at the image titled "1", you will see 3 critters of the same species there (one is guarding the treasure chest). After you find a certain amount of critters, you unlock a segment of their story, which unfolds in many unlockable segments and is presented through an illustrated book, which is a kind of a bonus mini sidegame.
nicohvc: Looks like the Artifex Mundi games (i.e enigmatic series) but there're a lot of games and I can't find the exact game right now.
Densetsu: You are right about the type of the game, but the developer isn't Artifex Mundi, though I did go search for their games and must admit they look so similar one could believe they're from the same house. Maybe they use the same engine or same artists are involved in some of the projects.
If not Artifex Mundi then Big Fish Games so after a little research I think it's Nearwood
Densetsu: You are right about the type of the game, but the developer isn't Artifex Mundi, though I did go search for their games and must admit they look so similar one could believe they're from the same house. Maybe they use the same engine or same artists are involved in some of the projects.
Ghorpm: If not Artifex Mundi then Big Fish Games so after a little research I think it's Nearwood
Yup, you think right. It's a lovely game. :)
Next :)
Attachments:
fight.png (28 Kb)
Archon Ultra. A chess with a twist. :)

I would love to see a modern take on this cool concept. The only other game I know of that is similar is Dark Legions, and it's from approximately same time as well.