It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ghorpm: Next :)
Densetsu: Archon Ultra. A chess with a twist. :)

I would love to see a modern take on this cool concept. The only other game I know of that is similar is Dark Legions, and it's from approximately same time as well.
Yes. Archon Classic was released around 2010. With a campaign and other nice stuff. Well worth to check it
Densetsu: Archon Ultra. A chess with a twist. :)

I would love to see a modern take on this cool concept. The only other game I know of that is similar is Dark Legions, and it's from approximately same time as well.
Ghorpm: Yes. Archon Classic was released around 2010. With a campaign and other nice stuff. Well worth to check it
Yeah I found it yesterday just after posting here and played the demo.

Next riddle:
Attachments:
Ghorpm: Yes. Archon Classic was released around 2010. With a campaign and other nice stuff. Well worth to check it
Densetsu: Yeah I found it yesterday just after posting here and played the demo.

Next riddle:
Renegade Ops
Densetsu: Yeah I found it yesterday just after posting here and played the demo.

Next riddle:
Austrobogulator: Renegade Ops
Yup, that's right.

Your go.
This just seems like an appropriate image to post:
Attachments:
Austrobogulator: This just seems like an appropriate image to post:
Is that Donald Trump ?
Austrobogulator: This just seems like an appropriate image to post:
Exhodos: Is that Donald Trump ?
Yep! The second best US president of 2017!
Exhodos: Is that Donald Trump ?
Austrobogulator: Yep! The second best US president of 2017!
Maybe "Donald Trump's Real Estate Tycoon!?
Yeah, or maybe "Donald Trump vs. The World"...
WRONG! WRONG!

Erm, excuse me, what I meant to say is: this is part of an add-on to an otherwise Trump-free game.
Austrobogulator: WRONG! WRONG!

Erm, excuse me, what I meant to say is: this is part of an add-on to an otherwise Trump-free game.
mainlining?
Nope. This was part of an update that was added a few months before the 2016 US election.
Paint it back.
LexRoost: Paint it back.
Yep! Your go.
This sooo needs a reboot.
Attachments:
zerg.jpg (36 Kb)