It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

kalirion: Nope, it's much more recent than that. Note that that's parts of the level seen in the distance behind it, not just random background art.
Densetsu: Oh okay, I did think that was random background.

I don't know then, I don't remember seeing the fish in any other game.
Dopefish is actually in a whole bunch of games - there's a list on Mobygames which, alas, does not contain this particular game (since the game itself is not on Mobygames)
Full screenshot:
Attachments:
dopefish.jpg (208 Kb)
kalirion: Dopefish is actually in a whole bunch of games - there's a list on Mobygames which, alas, does not contain this particular game (since the game itself is not on Mobygames)
I just checked and yeah that's a lot of cameos; that dopey is so unique and likeable.

Even from full screenshot I can't recognize the game, probably never played it.
Next screenshot:
Attachments:
Next screenshot (yes, it's the same game):
Attachments:
skyrim.jpg (299 Kb)
kalirion: Next screenshot (yes, it's the same game):
Bedlam.
Didn't finish the last bit. Checkpoints way too far apart eventually. Got bored.
Post edited September 16, 2016 by omega64
kalirion: Next screenshot (yes, it's the same game):
omega64: Bedlam.
Didn't finish the last bit. Checkpoints way too far apart eventually. Got bored.
You're correct!

Last bit wasn't that hard, especially once you get infinite ammo. The green gun that plants remotely detonated thingies makes short work of most enemies, and is especially useful against the cloakers.
kalirion: Last bit wasn't that hard, especially once you get infinite ammo. The green gun that plants remotely detonated thingies makes short work of most enemies, and is especially useful against the cloakers.
It wasn't necessarily the last bit. It was this long platform section between worlds.
You have to kill stuff afterwards, kept dying. >_<
Reset me all the way to the start of that platforming section each time.
omega64:
I think you might be forgetting something....
omega64:
Austrobogulator: I think you might be forgetting something....
No, I haven't forgotten.
I haven't been able to think of anything.

Edit: Fine, here you go. :P
Attachments:
Post edited September 17, 2016 by omega64
omega64: No, I haven't forgotten.

Is it Dead Rising 3?
omega64: No, I haven't forgotten.

bad_fur_day1: Is it Dead Rising 3?
It is.
Next. As soon as I saw this I knew it was the game I had to post. Indubitably.
Attachments:
finale.jpg (190 Kb)
bad_fur_day1: Next. As soon as I saw this I knew it was the game I had to post. Indubitably.
Is that Snake Eater?
Densetsu: Is that Snake Eater?
Yes you are correct. It's The Boss, not just "a" boss. The Boss. You understand.