It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Leroux: Now I'm more confused than before! XD
It's an achievement.  ;-)
Leroux: Now I'm more confused than before! XD
_Slaugh_: It's an achievement. ;-)
Making me more confused than I already am by default, that's certainly an achievement! ;)
Iain: Sorry folks been a bit busy, so here is the next one
Lords of the Fallen??
Iain: Sorry folks been a bit busy, so here is the next one
Austrobogulator: Lords of the Fallen??
Yes it is, screen shots I took myself on my Steam account hence why not on Moby Games etc

Your go!
Woo. It was a good guess. Homemade screenshots > premade screenshots.
Attachments:
Okay, how about a little bit of a nudge in the right direction?
Attachments:
Austrobogulator: Okay, how about a little bit of a nudge in the right direction?
I dunno why for sure, but I feel like it's a picture of Ken Silverman from his old shareware game Ken's Labyrinth, but it's been so many years I can't tell you why I feel that way.
Steely_Gaze: I dunno why for sure, but I feel like it's a picture of Ken Silverman from his old shareware game Ken's Labyrinth, but it's been so many years I can't tell you why I feel that way.
I haven't played that game in so many years either, but I still recognised it instantly as well. It may be because Ken was a little bit vain...
Steely_Gaze: I dunno why for sure, but I feel like it's a picture of Ken Silverman from his old shareware game Ken's Labyrinth, but it's been so many years I can't tell you why I feel that way.
Yep, that's it.

Exoanthrope: I haven't played that game in so many years either, but I still recognised it instantly as well. It may be because Ken was a little bit vain...
And that's the reason why I chose the file names for the images :P
Austrobogulator: ...
Oh damn it. I hate when I get these right. I never have a game in mind. Can I give my turn to Exoanthrope? He got it too. :-P
Well, if you insist.

This one shouldn't be too hard.
Attachments:
Blinx??
Austrobogulator: Blinx??
Nope, but not too far off. :)
Austrobogulator: Blinx??
Exoanthrope: Nope, but not too far off. :)
....Blinx 2?
Exoanthrope: Well, if you insist.

This one shouldn't be too hard.
I'm pretty sure that is the legend of kay