It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Austrobogulator: Maybe we should make a rule that if something isn't guessed in a week, then someone else is free to have a turn.
Seconded. These threads are frequently held up by a poster disappearing for several days. Which is understandable. It's not going to be possible for everyone to monitor the thread daily.
Austrobogulator: Maybe we should make a rule that if something isn't guessed in a week, then someone else is free to have a turn.
agreed. I love this thread, but often have to wait weeks for something to happen.
All right, I hope robocop 832 doesn't mind, I'm gonna have a go. This doesn't seem like it's going to go anywhere otherwise...
Attachments:
swat.png (3 Kb)
Police Quest: In Pursuit of the Death Angel
tikeno: Police Quest: In Pursuit of the Death Angel
Nope, this game was released later than that.
Austrobogulator: All right, I hope robocop 832 doesn't mind, I'm gonna have a go. This doesn't seem like it's going to go anywhere otherwise...
Retro City Rampage?
Austrobogulator: All right, I hope robocop 832 doesn't mind, I'm gonna have a go. This doesn't seem like it's going to go anywhere otherwise...
PaterAlf: Retro City Rampage?
Yep, Retro City Rampage 486 to be precise. Retro City Rampage 486 CGA to be even more precise. Retro City Rampage 486 CGA using palette 1 at high intensity to be obnoxiously precise.
Here's the next one:
Attachments:
It's Apple Jack!
yogibeer: It's Apple Jack!
Correct!

Probably the only game in existence in which you can throw washing machines at panda bears.
yogibeer: It's Apple Jack!
PaterAlf: Correct!

Probably the only game in existence in which you can throw washing machines at panda bears.
Well, it sound so weird that I must admit it got my attention... I wanted to try it but then I realized it's for Xbox only... I'm not a console player so no washing machines thrown at pandas for me :(
Ghorpm: Well, it sound so weird that I must admit it got my attention... I wanted to try it but then I realized it's for Xbox only... I'm not a console player so no washing machines thrown at pandas for me :(
It's also available for PC. I got it in an Indieroyale Bundle a some years ago. Can't find any shops who sell it though except Desura and you probably don't want to buy there (developer won't see a single cent, because Desura filed for bankruptcy a year ago):

http://www.desura.com/games/apple-jack-12

Guess the only thing you can do is to contact the developer and ask him how to get the game:

http://myowlsoftware.com/contact/
Ghorpm: Well, it sound so weird that I must admit it got my attention... I wanted to try it but then I realized it's for Xbox only... I'm not a console player so no washing machines thrown at pandas for me :(
PaterAlf: It's also available for PC. I got it in an Indieroyale Bundle a some years ago. Can't find any shops who sell it though except Desura and you probably don't want to buy there (developer won't see a single cent, because Desura filed for bankruptcy a year ago):

http://www.desura.com/games/apple-jack-12

Guess the only thing you can do is to contact the developer and ask him how to get the game:

http://myowlsoftware.com/contact/
Interesting. Desura is definitely not an option but maybe I should conntac the dev to see if he can sell the game. Is it actually good or just weird?
Ghorpm: Interesting. Desura is definitely not an option but maybe I should conntac the dev to see if he can sell the game. Is it actually good or just weird?
It's a platform game (or in fact two games) and it gets very hard at times. There are puzzle levels (where you have to find a solution to clear the level) and platform levels (which mostly depend on your reflexes). In my eyes the puzzle levels are the better ones.
But overall I really liked the first game. And you get a lot of content for your money (the first game has 100 levels and I guess the second game has about the same lengths).

So if you like platform games (with puzzle elements) the $4.99 are well spent.
Ghorpm: Interesting. Desura is definitely not an option but maybe I should conntac the dev to see if he can sell the game. Is it actually good or just weird?
PaterAlf: It's a platform game (or in fact two games) and it gets very hard at times. There are puzzle levels (where you have to find a solution to clear the level) and platform levels (which mostly depend on your reflexes). In my eyes the puzzle levels are the better ones.
But overall I really liked the first game. And you get a lot of content for your money (the first game has 100 levels and I guess the second game has about the same lengths).

So if you like platform games (with puzzle elements) the $4.99 are well spent.
I don't feel like playing a platform game at the moment but I will keep in mind that this game may be a good choice when I feel like doing it. Thanks