It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Austrobogulator: Okay, next game...
Leroux: It looks like you're trying to run a quiz. Do you need help? ;)

Hm. Any game with the Office Assistant in it has to be in the horror genre. Is it related to Microsoft ending support for XP?
Yeppp...
Leroux: It looks like you're trying to run a quiz. Do you need help? ;)

Hm. Any game with the Office Assistant in it has to be in the horror genre. Is it related to Microsoft ending support for XP?
Austrobogulator: Yeppp...
A quick Google search turns up "Escape from XP".
Austrobogulator: Yeppp...
Leroux: A quick Google search turns up "Escape from XP".
That's the one! :D
Here's the next pic. At first look not much to go on, but the clues are there. When I posted this on the Steam forums, noone would believe me it's an actual screenshot from the game. They thought it was a photoshopped joke, and one user even accused me of being a troll that should not be fed. So I guess it's almost like I spotted an Easter egg. :D

Sadly, this game is currently not on GOG (yet?), but similar games from different publishers are.
Attachments:
Post edited November 07, 2015 by Leroux
*bump* Is it too hard? Do you need more hints? Don't you dare asking questions? Or is everyone just busy with the sale and not in the mood for a quiz? ;)
Leroux: Here's the next pic. At first look not much to go on, but the clues are there. When I posted this on the Steam forums, noone would believe me it's an actual screenshot from the game. They thought it was a photoshopped joke, and one user even accused me of being a troll that should not be fed. So I guess it's almost like I spotted an Easter egg. :D
That's because they skipped the end credits...  Never skip the end credits, that's a lesson I've learned from LucasArts!  ;-)

<span class="bold">Life Is Strange</span>
 
Post edited November 09, 2015 by _Slaugh_
_Slaugh_: That's because they skipped the end credits... Never skip the end credits, that's a lesson I've learned from LucasArts! ;-)

<span class="bold">Life Is Strange</span>
Yes, that's it! Your turn.

I think it's because they patched this in before the release of Episode 5 and the people who played the other episodes before just used their memory or outdated Let's Plays on YouTube as proof without checking for themselves, while I played through the whole game only after all episodes were finished. So the lesson would be: Just because something was true before doesn't necessarily mean it still is; and if you're going to stick to your claims, better make sure they still hold true first. ;)
Post edited November 09, 2015 by Leroux
Alright!  Here's the next one...
Attachments:
bridge.jpg (92 Kb)
_Slaugh_: Alright! Here's the next one...
Strip poker? The one in the middle is clearly prepared for it - and the girl is already losing.
Lifthrasil: Strip poker? The one in the middle is clearly prepared for it - and the girl is already losing.
You're on the right track...  It's poker, but not "strip" poker!  ;-p

Here's another clue...
Attachments:
clue.jpg (157 Kb)
Lifthrasil: Strip poker? The one in the middle is clearly prepared for it - and the girl is already losing.
_Slaugh_: You're on the right track... It's poker, but not "strip" poker! ;-p

Here's another clue...
There are so many poker games out there, I don't know which one this might be.
_Slaugh_:
I make an attempt. Is it Stacked with Daniel Negreanu?
Post edited November 10, 2015 by HanselPete
HanselPete: I make an attempt. Is it Stacked with Daniel Negreanu?
That's the one !  :-)

Your turn...
Ok, here we go.
Attachments:
poker.jpg (103 Kb)
HanselPete: Ok, here we go.
I recognize this.

SHADOW OF DESTINY / MEMORIES.

REDVWIN