It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HanselPete: Ok, here we go.
REDVWIN: I recognize this.

SHADOW OF DESTINY / MEMORIES.

REDVWIN
Yes thats it. Yuo also know that the game has an other name in different regions.
Your turn. Show us what you got!
Post edited November 12, 2015 by HanselPete
REDVWIN: I recognize this.

SHADOW OF DESTINY / MEMORIES.

REDVWIN
HanselPete: Yes thats it. Yuo also know that the game has an other name in different regions.
Your turn. Show us what you got!
Excellent Game. I finally got a PC Version a pair of years ago but I am sad that it doesn't work with 64bit systems. GOG, please give it some love! (http://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/shadow_of_memories_shadow_of_destiny). I remember when it was being developed and the tentative title was Days of Walpurgis (I read moments ago that it could have been The Day and Night of Walpurgisnacht too... and that a reference/code name was Time Adventure).

Anyway. Next is a PSX Era game!

REDVWIN
Attachments:
REDVWIN: Anyway. Next is a PSX Era game!

REDVWIN
I know it probably isn't but it reminds me of Time Commando for some reason.
REDVWIN: Anyway. Next is a PSX Era game!

REDVWIN
arrjayjee: I know it probably isn't but it reminds me of Time Commando for some reason.
Nope. I have that on PC but the color palette definitely isn't from that character. :P

REDVWIN
I give it a try. Pepsiman?

EDIT: I case I am right could someone be so kind and take over and post a new screenshot? I am checking this board not very often and this might interrupt this game otherwise. Thank you. :-)
Post edited November 12, 2015 by RupertMurdock
RupertMurdock: I give it a try. Pepsiman?

EDIT: I case I am right could someone be so kind and take over and post a new screenshot? I am checking this board not very often and this might interrupt this game otherwise. Thank you. :-)
Correct! As per RuperMurdock's instructions. Anyone, feel free to post a new pic! :D

REDVWIN
I'm always up for posting something :P
Attachments:
doorways.png (65 Kb)
Okay, a hint: It took 20 years for this game to officially be available on PC...
Austrobogulator: I'm always up for posting something :P
This is not by any chance an intro or something from one of the older Castlevania games? Kinda looks like a very downgraded version of the intro from [url=http://199.101.98.242/media/images/35591-Super_Castlevania_IV_(Europe)-2.jpg]Castlevania IV[/url].

Edit: And on this occasion it occurred to me that Castlevania IV's intro was a remake of the original Castlevania's intro, further lowering the chance that my guess was correct.
Post edited November 16, 2015 by F4LL0UT
F4LL0UT: This is not by any chance an intro or something from one of the older Castlevania games? Kinda looks like a very downgraded version of the intro from [url=http://199.101.98.242/media/images/35591-Super_Castlevania_IV_(Europe)-2.jpg]Castlevania IV[/url].

Edit: And on this occasion it occurred to me that Castlevania IV's intro was a remake of the original Castlevania's intro, further lowering the chance that my guess was correct.
Nope, different kind of game..
I'm 99% sure it's a Mega Drive game. I can usually tell the difference between the two consoles in screenshots alone. I would have said Landstalker but I'm sure it was isometric.
OH! Fatal Labyrinth?
Post edited November 16, 2015 by arrjayjee
arrjayjee: I'm 99% sure it's a Mega Drive game. I can usually tell the difference between the two consoles in screenshots alone. I would have said Landstalker but I'm sure it was isometric.
arrjayjee: OH! Fatal Labyrinth?
Yep, that's the one :D

Your go.
One of my favourites as a kid.
Attachments:
arrjayjee: One of my favourites as a kid.
Snake Rattle 'n' Roll?
arrjayjee: One of my favourites as a kid.
Naszrador: Snake Rattle 'n' Roll?
Yup! I guess it's your turn to post something now?