It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Filename is a hint btw. Could've been "nd6", where 1 <= n <= 10.
kalirion: Filename is a hint btw. Could've been "nd6", where 1 <= n <= 10.
Geometry Wars?
kalirion: Filename is a hint btw. Could've been "nd6", where 1 <= n <= 10.
Fever_Discordia: Geometry Wars?
Nope, this almost but not quite radiant game is a single-stick non-shooter.

As for the dice hint, think dnd.

Also, the game isn't on GOG or Steam, but it is on Desura and I was rewarded it by IR.
Post edited August 25, 2015 by kalirion
I believe that's Fireball. I like Super Crossfire, Inferno+ and Slydris better. If I'm right about it, whoever comes first can take my turn!
Leroux: I believe that's Fireball. I like Super Crossfire, Inferno+ and Slydris better. If I'm right about it, whoever comes first can take my turn!
You are correct! Hint explanation 1d6 - 10d6 is the damage done by a Fireball in DND (at least 2nd/3rd editions, don't know about the rest) and the game was a part of the Indie Royale Rewardz bundle.

Per Leroux's wishes, next turn is up for grabs!
Wow, that's a lot of pages! I'll have to get in on one of these games!
*Jumps up and grabs the next turn* (does this mean I'm going to get married next???)
Attachments:
mother3.png (10 Kb)
*bump*

But no idea...
It's a very new game.
Austrobogulator: *Jumps up and grabs the next turn* (does this mean I'm going to get married next???)
Why Am I Dead At Sea
Austrobogulator: *Jumps up and grabs the next turn* (does this mean I'm going to get married next???)
SolarisLunaris: Why Am I Dead At Sea
Yep. Such a great name for a game, well, except for the lack of punctuation...
SolarisLunaris: Why Am I Dead At Sea
Austrobogulator: Yep. Such a great name for a game, well, except for the lack of punctuation...
Great name indeed :)

Next game :
Attachments:
Austrobogulator: Yep. Such a great name for a game, well, except for the lack of punctuation...
SolarisLunaris: Great name indeed :)

Next game :
Osmosis :)
SolarisLunaris: Great name indeed :)

Next game :
kalirion: Osmosis :)
Well, correct, although the game name is Osmos without the "is" :)

Your turn kalirion :D
Post edited August 27, 2015 by SolarisLunaris
kalirion: Osmosis :)
SolarisLunaris: Well, correct, although the game name is Osmos without the "is" :)

Your turn kalirion :D
Oops, memory fail :)

Ah well, I'll make next one easy, though bonus points if you can tell *when* this line is said!
Attachments: