It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SolarisLunaris: Well, correct, although the game name is Osmos without the "is" :)

Your turn kalirion :D
kalirion: Oops, memory fail :)

Ah well, I'll make next one easy, though bonus points if you can tell *when* this line is said!
Wizardry 8?
kalirion: Oops, memory fail :)

Ah well, I'll make next one easy, though bonus points if you can tell *when* this line is said!
klaattu: Wizardry 8?
Correct, your turn!

The line in question was said after the character was rescued from the stomach of the monster that swallowed him.
New game
Attachments:
1.jpg (227 Kb)
I believe its Curse of Enchantia.
WireHead: I believe its Curse of Enchantia.
Your belief is correct. :)

I'm positive I played this game a long time ago, but I guess I didn't get very far in it as I can only seem to remember two things about it: the scene in klaattu's image, and this brown muddy monster.
WireHead: I believe its Curse of Enchantia.
That's correct. Your turn.
Sorry, just give me a couple of hours and I'll post.
WireHead: Sorry, just give me a couple of hours and I'll post.
The longest couple of hours ever...
My appoligies, goggers and goggettes. Real life got tremenduously on the way. For the sake of continuity, can somebody please take my turn?
Sure. Try to guess this one. =)
Lin545: Sure. Try to guess this one. =)
I would have said "Delta Force" but I don´t recognize the HUD.
Lin545: Sure. Try to guess this one. =)
LoboBlanco: I would have said "Delta Force" but I don´t recognize the HUD.
Unrecognized Delta Force is fine by me. =) Yes, its DF 3, Land Warrior.
Post edited August 31, 2015 by Lin545
Those old shooters look almost identical to me, I keep thinking it is counter strike :P
joseegreg: Those old shooters look almost identical to me, I keep thinking it is counter strike :P
They are all quite different. Delta Force 1 & 2 are somehow similar to Counterstrike, but action happens on a far bigger maps. Deltaforce 3 feels "smooth"er, like Battlefield & Co.
I really liked "Delta Force" and its voxels, I once made a hit from 1.2km :P
Controlling breathing and heart pulse?!.....HA!

Anyway, next one is a game in which I spend A LOT of my time at that time. I just loved the sound effects.
Attachments: