It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Oh, eep. My excuse was that Gog wasn't showing that there was a new post >_>

Uh, so, anyway...
Attachments:
humm i think i know this one : Othello
Austrobogulator: Oh, eep. My excuse was that Gog wasn't showing that there was a new post >_>

Uh, so, anyway...
That is the mini game on the computer Her Story.

Infact, it seems to have some hidden meaning in the fact that it's a two player game.
Post edited August 10, 2015 by bad_fur_day1
Austrobogulator: Oh, eep. My excuse was that Gog wasn't showing that there was a new post >_>

Uh, so, anyway...
bad_fur_day1: That is the mini game on the computer Her Story.

Infact, it seems to have some hidden meaning in the fact that it's a two player game.
Yep.

Never thought about its significance though.
New.

You have to tell me the name of this symbol. It's very specific in one game, it's not one of a thousand designs on some banners.
Attachments:
You can guess the game to continue, special bonus points for naming the symbol as well in the post above.
Attachments:
2.jpg (37 Kb)
1.jpg (54 Kb)
More.

One of the best games of all time. People have tattoos of the symbol.

There's about one company that could do CG this quality at the time of the above posts graphics fidelity.
Attachments:
risk.jpg (51 Kb)
bad_fur_day1: More.

One of the best games of all time. People have tattoos of the symbol.
I've posted this game as a puzzle myself, less than 50 post ago, but I don't want to take the next turn again, so I'll leave it to someone else to figure it out. ;)

I don't remember what the symbol is called though.
Post edited August 10, 2015 by Leroux
Keeping things moving along. These should make it pretty obvious.
Attachments:
3.jpg (42 Kb)
4.jpg (45 Kb)
bad_fur_day1: Keeping things moving along. These should make it pretty obvious.
Vagrant Story?
klaattu: Vagrant Story?
You are correct fellow Riskbreaker. The symbol is called the Rood Inverse, it locks the way to the new game plus extra areas and at the end of the game gets tattooed on Ashley's back. Your turn.
New game
Attachments:
1.jpg (117 Kb)
klaattu: New game
The Moment of Silence.

Please vote for it, thank you. - http://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/the_moment_of_silence
klaattu: New game
triock: The Moment of Silence.

Please vote for it, thank you. - http://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/the_moment_of_silence
That's right. Your turn.
I have a problem running this game properly on Win 7, so if anyone knows, just tell me, okay? :D
Attachments: