It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

yogibeer: Galerians!

Since I'm quite sure I'm right, I'm going to post a new one:
Isn't it a bit too difficult? I believe the game has never seen international release.

Skaut Kwatermaster
Sam & Max hit the Road
robocop83: Sam & Max hit the Road
Yogibeer's riddle is currently active not Zacron's but since I'm pretty sure I have answered it correctly you may take my turn and post your screenshot after yogibeer confirms my answer
Ghorpm: Isn't it a bit too difficult? I believe the game has never seen international release.

Skaut Kwatermaster
WTF is that? Day of the Tentacle's ugly and handicapped Polish cousin?
Elmodiddly: I have a funny feeling this game isn't going to last long.
The game's been going for six years now, is that long enough for ya?
Ghorpm: Isn't it a bit too difficult? I believe the game has never seen international release.

Skaut Kwatermaster
muntdefems: WTF is that? Day of the Tentacle's ugly and handicapped Polish cousin?
Yeah the inspiration is pretty obvious. The game (Skaut I mean) is actually not that bad. Poor animations, rather easy but it was pretty solid back then, I had some fun with it. No idea if it is still playable I played it only once 20 years ago
Elmodiddly: I have a funny feeling this game isn't going to last long.
X-com: The game's been going for six years now, is that long enough for ya?
Yeah, we sure showed him!
Way to stick it to the 6yr old comment!

(it IS amusing to think that he'll be all 'ooh I have a forum reply, I wonder what to...' when he next logs in though, I'll give you that...)
Ghorpm: No idea if it is still playable I played it only once 20 years ago
You can play it on DOSBox, I've checked it few month ago.
robocop83: Sam & Max hit the Road
Ghorpm: Yogibeer's riddle is currently active not Zacron's but since I'm pretty sure I have answered it correctly you may take my turn and post your screenshot after yogibeer confirms my answer
Oh yeah... my image wasn't the clue... I shared that to show the similarity to the character in the actual clue to the guys from the store in Sam N Max.

Sorry.
Ghorpm: No idea if it is still playable I played it only once 20 years ago
Samsonek: You can play it on DOSBox, I've checked it few month ago.
I was actually concerned if the game aged badly or not but it's my bad - I should have written "enjoyable". So what is your opinion? Is the game still entertaininig?
Samsonek: You can play it on DOSBox, I've checked it few month ago.
Ghorpm: I was actually concerned if the game aged badly or not but it's my bad - I should have written "enjoyable". So what is your opinion? Is the game still entertaininig?
For me it's playable, because I like adventure games and it didn't fall into my hands in 1995. But comparing it to other adventure games, it's poor. I played it on 40" TV via Raspberry Pi 2 and graphic wasn't so bad ;)
Not exactly "enjoyable".
Post edited August 05, 2015 by Samsonek
yogibeer: Galerians!

Since I'm quite sure I'm right, I'm going to post a new one:

Skaut Kwatermaster
Sorry for such a late reply.
Of course you're right.
robocop83 seems to be missing so I guess anybody may take my turn
All right, don't mind if I do :P
Attachments:
Has anyone seen my sl... ah here it is. Never mind then :D