It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

xxxIndyxxx: The second screenshot is a dead giveaway. I was very interested to see how fast it would go with only the first.
Zacron: I know I should know this... tell us, sensei
Nah I suck at uploading screenshots so I only play for my own sport ;)
Ah, is it Heretic 2?
Exoanthrope: Here's a more normal screenshot as well.
Zacron: Rune?
Nope. This game is slightly older. :)

Edit: that was a lot of posting in 2 minutes. Matewis would be correct!
Matewis: Ah, is it Heretic 2?
Post edited May 07, 2015 by Exoanthrope
Matewis: Ah, is it Heretic 2?
I should have known! Looks like you are up! (Posting so you get a notification)
Ah cool. I remember playing the demo over and over. Seemed like it was a really solid game, made with the Quake 2 engine if memory serves.

Here is the next one.
Attachments:
pokemon.jpg (85 Kb)
Matewis: Ah cool. I remember playing the demo over and over. Seemed like it was a really solid game, made with the Quake 2 engine if memory serves.

Here is the next one.
Neverwinter Nights 2?
Matewis: Ah cool. I remember playing the demo over and over. Seemed like it was a really solid game, made with the Quake 2 engine if memory serves.

Here is the next one.
Zacron: Neverwinter Nights 2?
Close enough :) It's actually from the final chapter, chapter 4, of Neverwinter Nights 1's original campaign. I think that the original campaign gets entirely too much flak compared to the expansions. It's actually a very good campaign, at least from the 2nd chapter onwards. In fact I think it is a whole lot better than the first expansion, Shadow of the Undertide.

Your turn!
Zacron: Neverwinter Nights 2?
Matewis: Close enough :) It's actually from the final chapter, chapter 4, of Neverwinter Nights 1's original campaign. I think that the original campaign gets entirely too much flak compared to the expansions. It's actually a very good campaign, at least from the 2nd chapter onwards. In fact I think it is a whole lot better than the first expansion, Shadow of the Undertide.

Your turn!
I've never completed either game yet...
Attachments:
So this thread is still alive, nice to know. ;)
Matewis: Close enough :) It's actually from the final chapter, chapter 4, of Neverwinter Nights 1's original campaign. I think that the original campaign gets entirely too much flak compared to the expansions. It's actually a very good campaign, at least from the 2nd chapter onwards. In fact I think it is a whole lot better than the first expansion, Shadow of the Undertide.

Your turn!
Zacron: I've never completed either game yet...
Creatures: The Albion Years (Creatures 2 to be more specific)
Post edited May 07, 2015 by SnakeSqueaker
Zacron: I've never completed either game yet...
SnakeSqueaker: Creatures: The Albion Years (Creatures 2 to be more specific)
That's it
Next game
Attachments:
SnakeSqueaker: Next game
I sayz that must be "Oddballz™: Your Wacky Virtual Petz™ Palz."
Post edited May 08, 2015 by WesleyB
I figured it was one of the Petz games, but I never heard of Oddballz. Petz 5 had some pretty odd breedz as well...
Post edited May 08, 2015 by Exoanthrope
SnakeSqueaker: Next game
WesleyB: I sayz that must be "Oddballz™: Your Wacky Virtual Petz™ Palz."
Yup, your turn!