It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

TchernobogXII: heres one harder...
kalirion: Crimsonland?
indeed!
All right, next one:
Attachments:
so_blue.jpg (282 Kb)
The Last Tinker: City of Colors??
Austrobogulator: The Last Tinker: City of Colors??
Correct, your turn!
Austrobogulator: The Last Tinker: City of Colors??
kalirion: Correct, your turn!
It was a complete guess, but I knew I had seen that kind of speech bubble before.

New game:
Attachments:
ittledew.png (213 Kb)
It's an extremely new game.
One of the Mario games?
Nope. When I say extremely new, I mean released within the past week.
Austrobogulator: It's an extremely new game.
Snakebird is the word.

I saw it pop up on Steam a couple days ago. It looks adorable, but I haven't tried it yet.
Austrobogulator: It's an extremely new game.
Exoanthrope: Snakebird is the word.

I saw it pop up on Steam a couple days ago. It looks adorable, but I haven't tried it yet.
Yep. It's pretty great. Although, some levels are hair-pullingly hard D:
Exoanthrope: Snakebird is the word.

Austrobogulator: Yep. It's pretty great. Although, some levels are hair-pullingly hard D:
I'll have to check it out. Reminds me of Goats on a Bridge that I posted a while ago. I bought it just for the cute factor, and it turned out to be extremely hard and frustrating, but in a good way.

Next game:
Attachments:
chicken.jpg (252 Kb)
Here's a more normal screenshot as well.
Attachments:
Exoanthrope: Here's a more normal screenshot as well.
Rune?
The second screenshot is a dead giveaway. I was very interested to see how fast it would go with only the first.
xxxIndyxxx: The second screenshot is a dead giveaway. I was very interested to see how fast it would go with only the first.
I know I should know this... tell us, sensei