It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Smannesman: I is also very tired.
RottenRotz: Universe on Amiga?
Nope
That jacket belongs to Jack T. Ladd, so it's either "Innocent Until Caught" or "Guilty".
JMich: That jacket belongs to Jack T. Ladd, so it's either "Innocent Until Caught" or "Guilty".
Correct, another series I'd love to see on GOG.
Your turn.
Smannesman: Correct, another series I'd love to see on GOG.
You and me both. Off to find a game to post.
New game.
Attachments:
1.gif (12 Kb)
2.gif (28 Kb)
3.gif (36 Kb)
JMich: New game.
Zone Raiders?
Fever_Discordia: Zone Raiders?
Nope
More images
Attachments:
4.gif (26 Kb)
5.gif (27 Kb)
6.gif (27 Kb)
7.gif (32 Kb)
JMich: More images
Okay this isn't an answer but I'm glad you posted those. I played that game eons ago and have been looking for it ever since but could never remember the name! Making a thread asking about a racing game where cars and bikes go around on a track proved fruitless. :P

Whoever guesses this correctly please LET ME KNOW so I can go find the damn thing; I miss it so much! XD
Post edited February 16, 2015 by tinyE
It looks like the predecessor of cancelled Nitro Racers (3DO, 1997). But I have no clue...
JMich: More images
Slicks'n'Slide.
tinyE: Okay this isn't an answer but I'm glad you posted those. I played that game eons ago and have been looking for it ever since but could never remember the name! Making a thread asking about a racing game where cars and bikes go around on a track proved fruitless. :P

Whoever guesses this correctly please LET ME KNOW so I can go find the damn thing; I kiss it so much! XD
They did a remake of it.

http://www.digitalfootmark.com/?pr=slix
zeffyr: It looks like the predecessor of cancelled Nitro Racers (3DO, 1997). But I have no clue...
Cancelled? I've got it on disk! (ooh is it super rare or something?)
A fixed version of it would be nice because it looks like the only downloadable versions are DosBox.

Thanks anyway for the links Strijkbout. :D
zeffyr: It looks like the predecessor of cancelled Nitro Racers (3DO, 1997). But I have no clue...
Fever_Discordia: Cancelled? I've got it on disk! (ooh is it super rare or something?)
Yeah, I know. I think that oficially it's been cancelled, but playable version can be found on abandonware sites. I completed the game few times myself ;-)
Post edited February 16, 2015 by zeffyr
Fever_Discordia: Cancelled? I've got it on disk! (ooh is it super rare or something?)
zeffyr: Yeah, I know. I think that oficially it's been cancelled, but playable version can be found on abandonware sites. I completed the game few times myself ;-)
No, I actually bought a retail version from a second hand / pawn shop years ago, it was just a loose jewel case though, I wonder if it was even bundled with a gfx card or something?