It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

zeffyr: Yeah, I know. I think that oficially it's been cancelled, but playable version can be found on abandonware sites. I completed the game few times myself ;-)
Fever_Discordia: No, I actually bought a retail version from a second hand / pawn shop years ago, it was just a loose jewel case though, I wonder if it was even bundled with a gfx card or something?
Hm, I doubt that. The game was stripped from many useful options and it lacked the music, as far as I remember, so it had to be an 'unofficial' release :P Anyone care to enlighten us? ;-)
JMich: More images
Strijkbout: Slicks'n'Slide.
That is correct, so your turn.
Strijkbout: Slicks'n'Slide.
JMich: That is correct, so your turn.
I never played it but read about it somewhere when they did a remake of it but looks like a fun game.

Okay, the new one, probably guessed within 5 minutes.
Attachments:
sofas.jpg (66 Kb)
Strijkbout: I never played it but read about it somewhere when they did a remake of it but looks like a fun game.

Well it's been more than 5 minutes, some hints would be in order :)

I cheated so I know what the game is now, and I gotta say I only vaguely recall hearing that name before, probably from a PC Gamer or Computer Gaming World.
Strijkbout: I never played it but read about it somewhere when they did a remake of it but looks like a fun game.

The Orion Conspiracy?

klaattu: The Orion Conspiracy?
I read that as 'The Onion Conspiracy' for a sec there - like real news being passed of as fake satire or something!
That is correct.

This must have been the longest 5 minutes in history. :^D
New Game
Attachments:
1.jpg (97 Kb)
klaattu: New Game
I think I've seen it before - but can't come up with it.
Strijkbout: That is correct.

You must not have watched DBZ.
Bladerunner?
Strijkbout: That is correct.

kalirion: You must not have watched DBZ.
Dragonball Z?

No I haven't. :^)
klaattu: New Game
B-Hunter?
tinyE: Bladerunner?
No

Zacron: B-Hunter?
And no
New image from the game
Attachments:
2.jpg (297 Kb)