It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Austrobogulator: It's on Gog.
Hm, I would have guessed XIII, but that one's not on GOG anymore. So what other games have a French comic book look? :D

Maybe Broken Sword Director's Cut?

EDIT: Whoops, I didn't even look at the title you gave the screenshot. So definitely not XIII then.
Post edited February 08, 2015 by Leroux
BTW, this is from a cutscene. The rest of the game is very different looking.
Austrobogulator: BTW, this is from a cutscene. The rest of the game is very different looking.
Mark of the Ninja?
Austrobogulator: BTW, this is from a cutscene. The rest of the game is very different looking.
tinyE: Mark of the Ninja?
Nup, it's an FPS.
tinyE: Mark of the Ninja?
Austrobogulator: Nup, it's an FPS.
The new Rise of the Triad?
Austrobogulator: Nup, it's an FPS.
InfraSuperman: The new Rise of the Triad?
Yep. Your go.
Austrobogulator: Yep. Your go.
Alright. Here's something that'll be answered in a matter of seconds, but I wanted to post these two pictures because I find them utterly hilarious.
Attachments:
Austrobogulator: Yep. Your go.
InfraSuperman: Alright. Here's something that'll be answered in a matter of seconds, but I wanted to post these two pictures because I find them utterly hilarious.
Some kind of werebear attack in Daggerfall?
Smannesman: Some kind of werebear attack in Daggerfall?
It's just a regular bear, but it is indeed Daggerfal. A lot of the fighter's guild's early quests are just along the lines of "some idiot left his back door open, now there's some dangerous creature in his house. Go kill it." Usually, it's either a bear or a tiger, sometimes a harpy.

Your turn.
Post edited February 10, 2015 by InfraSuperman
I played a lot of Daggerfall back in the day, but I don't really remember much except for falling through floors in dungeons and owning my own ship by ripping off a bunch of banks.
Attachments:
kerplunk.jpg (123 Kb)
Is that robot being shot with something or is he a really well endowed robot?
Looks like Robot Wars but that was a TV show.:P
paladin181: Looks like Robot Wars but that was a TV show.:P
Yeah, there were 2 games based on Robot Wars - Arenas of Destruction and Extreme Destruction
http://www.mobygames.com/game-group/robot-wars-licensees
But this doesn't look quite like either (It was the first thing I checked)
Unless there one that's missing from Mobygames, of course!
Fever_Discordia: Unless there one that's missing from Mobygames, of course!
Clue: the game is on MobyGames ;-)
It is on Moby and the name contains 'robo'.