It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Exoanthrope: I've been trying to figure out how to get this game running the whole time anyway.
The best I got so far is the menu, maybe someone can recognise it from that?

Edit: Screw it, to Moby Games!
That should be CHAOS Continuum or something like that. I've always found the premise of this game quite interesting, but the pre-rendered graphic out me off.
toxicTom: That should be CHAOS Continuum or something like that. I've always found the premise of this game quite interesting, but the pre-rendered graphic out me off.
Yup, that's it, your turn.
I vaguely remember playing it back on my windows 95 computer, but haven't touched it since. Now I can't seem to get it to run in a VM because of QuickTime issues.
This one shouldn't be too hard:
Attachments:
toxicTom: This one shouldn't be too hard:
I've definitely seen her, I'm just not sure where. Was it Divinity 2: Ego Draconis?
Leroux: I've definitely seen her, I'm just not sure where. Was it Divinity 2: Ego Draconis?
Correct! Your turn.
This shouldn't be too hard either, despite the screenshot being a little sneaky.
Attachments:
Leroux: This shouldn't be too hard either, despite the screenshot being a little sneaky.
Betrayer. In colour :P
Leroux: This shouldn't be too hard either, despite the screenshot being a little sneaky.
Austrobogulator: Betrayer. In colour :P
Yup. It shouldn't be played like this, but I read it had the option to color the landscape, for people who'd otherwise get a headache from playing it or something. So I tried it for the screenshot, because I thought the original art style would "betray" the game right away. Your turn! :)
It completely baffles me that Betrayer has a colour option. The whole black and white style seems like the main selling point...

Anyway, next game:
Attachments:
neworder.png (354 Kb)
Post edited December 14, 2014 by Austrobogulator
Austrobogulator: It completely baffles me that Betrayer has a colour option. The whole black and white style seems like the main selling point...

Anyway, next game:
That's the new super castle wolfenstein 3d game... I forget the exact name.

Also, Video is relevant
Post edited December 14, 2014 by Zacron
Austrobogulator: It completely baffles me that Betrayer has a colour option. The whole black and white style seems like the main selling point...

Anyway, next game:
Zacron: That's the new super castle wolfenstein 3d game... I forget the exact name.

Also, Video is relevant
Yep, that's it. Also, the title is in the name of the video :P

Your go.

Anyway, next game:
Looks awesome. I'm curious what it is.

Anyway, next game:
toxicTom: Looks awesome. I'm curious what it is.
It has been answered, it's Super Wolfenstein HD. You can download it here :)
Ghorpm: It has been answered, it's Super Wolfenstein HD. You can download it here :)
Whoops, didn't see that there was a next page...
I am not feeling well at the moment, so someone else can take my turn.