It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Okay, I will have a go at it then.
Attachments:
Strijkbout: Okay, I will have a go at it then.
Is it.. Real World Racing?
Strijkbout: Okay, I will have a go at it then.
Smannesman: Is it.. Real World Racing?
It sure is.

Jouw beurt. ;^)
Alright, I couldn't think of anything so here's a very easy one.
Attachments:
Smannesman: Alright, I couldn't think of anything so here's a very easy one.
This has GOT to be one of the Borderlands games... I'm going to assume its the first one?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQSNhk5ICTI
Zacron: This has GOT to be one of the Borderlands games... I'm going to assume its the first one?
Incorrect, the second one. You can tell by the fact that there's another color besides brown.
But close enough ;)
Zacron: This has GOT to be one of the Borderlands games... I'm going to assume its the first one?
Smannesman: Incorrect, the second one. You can tell by the fact that there's another color besides brown.
But close enough ;)
I was basing it on the fact that it seemed less... detailed... but okay... here goes.
Attachments:
Hmm I dislike cropped screenshots and I know what it is, but I'll let someone else take a turn.
Smannesman: Hmm I dislike cropped screenshots and I know what it is, but I'll let someone else take a turn.
I'm not a big fan of them either, but this one is so recognisable that the second I post a full one everyone will know it.
Smannesman: Incorrect, the second one. You can tell by the fact that there's another color besides brown.
But close enough ;)
Zacron: I was basing it on the fact that it seemed less... detailed... but okay... here goes.
Kings Quest VI I believe ?
Smannesman: Hmm I dislike cropped screenshots and I know what it is, but I'll let someone else take a turn.
Zacron: I'm not a big fan of them either, but this one is so recognisable that the second I post a full one everyone will know it.
Well I guess even with cropping people got it pretty quickly :P
Zacron: I was basing it on the fact that it seemed less... detailed... but okay... here goes.
TwisterBE: Kings Quest VI I believe ?
That's the one.
Zacron: I'm not a big fan of them either, but this one is so recognisable that the second I post a full one everyone will know it.
Smannesman: Well I guess even with cropping people got it pretty quickly :P
I wasn't expecting it to be hard, but sheesh... that was quick.
Post edited December 15, 2014 by Zacron
*whoops, nvm*
Post edited December 15, 2014 by Leroux
This should be easy.
Attachments: