It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

s23021536: Absolutely! I really miss those gaming days. I could hardly contain my excitement when my buddy installed it on my PC and I could play it in all its VGA glory
Was it VGA?
I remember the color palette being very EGA-ish.
s23021536: Absolutely! I really miss those gaming days. I could hardly contain my excitement when my buddy installed it on my PC and I could play it in all its VGA glory
Smannesman: Was it VGA?
I remember the color palette being very EGA-ish.
Actually yes I believe you are right about that. A telltale sign I suppose was the very red skin of the human characters :P
s23021536: Bingo :) except those bouncy robots weren't in the first level of the first episode
Smannesman: No, but I definitely remember walking those ledges in front of the glass windows.
I would love to see it on GOG along with Cosmo and such.
Listen very carefully, I shall say this only once - the game is
'Allo 'Allo!
Fever_Discordia: Listen very carefully, I shall say this only once - the game is
'Allo 'Allo!
It is I, Smannesman!
And it is couer-rect.
Fever_Discordia: Listen very carefully, I shall say this only once - the game is
'Allo 'Allo!
Smannesman: It is I, Smannesman!
And it is couer-rect.
OK Nee-ext, continuing the clandestine theme:
Attachments:
Fever_Discordia: OK Nee-ext, continuing the clandestine theme:
I have no idea, but I do remember how a lot of games back in the day used to have that kind of screen.
The weird kind of virtual office/menu screen.
I think the car tycoon sim one has been used here several times.
But just to throw something out there, Airline Tycoon?
Smannesman: I have no idea, but I do remember how a lot of games back in the day used to have that kind of screen.
The weird kind of virtual office/menu screen.
I think the car tycoon sim one has been used here several times.
But just to throw something out there, Airline Tycoon?
Nope, not that one
And it is couer-rect.
Strike Commander, perhaps ?
Treasure: Strike Commander, perhaps ?
No, no, that's not the way this game works!
(Wasn't a cunning double bluff either!)
Treasure: Strike Commander, perhaps ?
Fever_Discordia: No, no, that's not the way this game works!
Uh, sorry then :-( . It's the first time I post in this thread and saw the name of the attachment and after a bit of searching saw that there was a game with the same name (and here on GOG as well) and figured I'd post that. Thus, I'm so sorry if I ruined your game-to-be guessed.In that case,if you want, I can edit wherever my answer appears so that the game can be continued normally...
Fever_Discordia: No, no, that's not the way this game works!
Treasure: Uh, sorry then :-( . It's the first time I post in this thread and saw the name of the attachment and after a bit of searching saw that there was a game with the same name (and here on GOG as well) and figured I'd post that. Thus, I'm so sorry if I ruined your game-to-be guessed.In that case,if you want, I can edit wherever my answer appears so that the game can be continued normally...
I'm not sure what you mean - the game is guessing what the game in the attached screen-shot is, your guess was incorrect, the game is not 'Strike Commander' the game can continue fine, nothing is ruined

Thanks for your guess though!
Treasure: Uh, sorry then :-( . It's the first time I post in this thread and saw the name of the attachment and after a bit of searching saw that there was a game with the same name (and here on GOG as well) and figured I'd post that. Thus, I'm so sorry if I ruined your game-to-be guessed.In that case,if you want, I can edit wherever my answer appears so that the game can be continued normally...
Fever_Discordia: I'm not sure what you mean - the game is guessing what the game in the attached screen-shot is, your guess was incorrect, the game is not 'Strike Commander' the game can continue fine, nothing is ruined

Ah, I thought it was correct or something and I had just broken the game by "cheating"-reading the attachment's title... Phew... :-)
At any rate, I'm not going to guess again, as apart from the airplane shed vaguely in the background, there aren't many other helping elements...
Fever_Discordia: I'm not sure what you mean - the game is guessing what the game in the attached screen-shot is, your guess was incorrect, the game is not 'Strike Commander' the game can continue fine, nothing is ruined

Treasure: Ah, I thought it was correct or something and I had just broken the game by "cheating"-reading the attachment's title... Phew... :-)
At any rate, I'm not going to guess again, as apart from the airplane shed vaguely in the background, there aren't many other helping elements...
LOL no, if you could cheat by reading the filename it would be pretty easy to cheat!
Giving the filename a name that it looks like the pic could be but isn't has been a tradition from the very fist post
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/what_is_this_game/post1
(It wasn't a Prince of Persia game)
And it is couer-rect.
Kind of reminds me of either F/A-18 Interceptor or F29 Retaliator on the Amiga
Iain: Kind of reminds me of either F/A-18 Interceptor or F29 Retaliator on the Amiga
Neither of those, it IS a flight sim though