It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

TwisterBE: Evil Twin
Strijkbout: Very good.
Easy name to remember :)

Next:
Attachments:
tetris.jpg (117 Kb)
TwisterBE: Easy name to remember :)

Next:
Blade of Darkness
Nope

Next:
Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine

Next:
Iain: Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine
You are correct.
Sorry for the late reply, was at work.
And I own that game too! :P
Yeah me too, but I can't get it running anymore :(
TwisterBE: Yeah me too, but I can't get it running anymore :(
There is actually a fix to get it running on modern machines, easy enough to do, it's a custom installer you write to a CD. First you copy everything from the first disc into a folder on your hard drive, delete 1 or 2 files, add the custom installer and then write the contents back to disc and you are good to go.

Get the fix from here :

http://www.markusegger.at/Software/Games/Default.aspx

I can confirm it works 100% as was playing it a few month back on Windows 7 64Bit after following the instructions from there.

I will upload a new pic in a little while
TwisterBE: Yeah me too, but I can't get it running anymore :(
Iain: There is actually a fix to get it running on modern machines, easy enough to do, it's a custom installer you write to a CD. First you copy everything from the first disc into a folder on your hard drive, delete 1 or 2 files, add the custom installer and then write the contents back to disc and you are good to go.

Get the fix from here :

http://www.markusegger.at/Software/Games/Default.aspx

I can confirm it works 100% as was playing it a few month back on Windows 7 64Bit after following the instructions from there.

I will upload a new pic in a little while
I did try this a few months/(years maybe) ago. At the time it did not work for me. maybe I did something wrong.
Now i'm also using win 7 64 bit so maybe it will work now.
Next one, think this should be quite easy to get
Attachments:
kixx.gif (8 Kb)
Small clue with no replies in a few days

It was available on C64, Spectrum, Amstrad, Amiga & Atari ST

The company that created it were known more for a certain trilogy of games which happen to be some of my favorite games ever to this day.
Flimbo's Quest?
MasterFoobar: Flimbo's Quest?
For the sake of moving the game along, I can 100% confirm that this is correct.

http://www.system3.com/games/flimbos-quest/

You, sir, are up!
Yeah, that's correct. Loved by many but I REALLY don't like it, just can't get away with it at all, give me Last Ninja Trilogy, Myth etc also by System 3 any day!

Your go
Iain: Yeah, that's correct. Loved by many but I REALLY don't like it, just can't get away with it at all, give me Last Ninja Trilogy, Myth etc also by System 3 any day!

Your go
bah - uncultured barbarian!