It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sonic the Out of Focus Hedgehog?
klaattu: New one
Zacron: trolls?
Not Trolls, but you are close
tinyE: Sonic the Out of Focus Hedgehog?
Looks more like Bubsy's punk-rock cousin to me!
hmm, since when does Sonic run around wearing red polkadotted boxers?
It also looks similar to Mr Nutz
Oscar?
MasterFoobar: Oscar?
That's correct. Your turn.
Another arcade game that never received a home port so far as I'm aware. It had a surprisingly large cult following at one point and the screenshots I'm posting here should provided more than a few clews.
Attachments:
666.png (29 Kb)
turnip.png (42 Kb)
MasterFoobar: Another arcade game that never received a home port so far as I'm aware. It had a surprisingly large cult following at one point and the screenshots I'm posting here should provided more than a few clews.
Asura Blade: Sword of Dynasty ?
s23021536: Asura Blade: Sword of Dynasty ?
That is correct.

Your Turn.
s23021536: Asura Blade: Sword of Dynasty ?
MasterFoobar: That is correct.

Your Turn.
Cool :) Praise be to google!

Ok next one : (from a gaming poster I believe - I really liked the game even though it got 'meh' reviews it seems)
Attachments:
s23021536: Cool :) Praise be to google!

Ok next one : (from a gaming poster I believe - I really liked the game even though it got 'meh' reviews it seems)
I think that's the first level of the first episode of Bio Menace.. although slightly more exciting than in-game.
s23021536: Cool :) Praise be to google!

Smannesman: I think that's the first level of the first episode of Bio Menace.. although slightly more exciting than in-game.
Bingo :) except those bouncy robots weren't in the first level of the first episode
Smannesman: I think that's the first level of the first episode of Bio Menace.. although slightly more exciting than in-game.
s23021536: Bingo :) except those bouncy robots weren't in the first level of the first episode
No, but I definitely remember walking those ledges in front of the glass windows.
I would love to see it on GOG along with Cosmo and such.
Attachments:
s23021536: Bingo :) except those bouncy robots weren't in the first level of the first episode
Smannesman: No, but I definitely remember walking those ledges in front of the glass windows.
I would love to see it on GOG along with Cosmo and such.
Absolutely! I really miss those gaming days. I could hardly contain my excitement when my buddy installed it on my PC and I could play it in all its VGA glory