It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ghorpm: no, it's not. Try again ;)
Fever_Discordia: Oop you ninja'd me editing my last post - my new guess was 'Mikie' if you missed it
That's the one! A very fun little game with catching tunes. Check it out: Mikie The Canteen is perhaps my favorite
Post edited June 19, 2013 by Ghorpm
Fever_Discordia: Oop you ninja'd me editing my last post - my new guess was 'Mikie' if you missed it
Ghorpm: That's the one! A very fun little game with catching tunes. Check it out: Mikie The Canteen is perhaps my favorite
tinyE: Thanks but I've already got Vice on here somewhere. I use it to play the original Wolfenstein.
Ghorpm: As I promised: Mikie
OK next stumper

And remember I didn't start the 8-bitery this time!
Attachments:
Ghorpm: That's the one! A very fun little game with catching tunes. Check it out: Mikie The Canteen is perhaps my favorite

As I promised: Mikie
Fever_Discordia: OK next stumper

8-bit computers ROCK! Also, a nice picture of a skate ;)

(wink, wink)

Ghorpm: 8-bit computers ROCK! Also, a nice picture of a skate ;)

(wink, wink)
I assume you don't want another go then?

(wink, wink)
Fever_Discordia: I assume you don't want another go then?
Not a the moment at least ;) If nobody answers till evening I won't let the thread die ;)

(wink, wink)
Skate or Die

Given that picture it would appear that our protagonist is trying to do both. :P
Post edited June 19, 2013 by tinyE
tinyE: Skate or Die

Given that picture it would appear that our protagonist is trying to do both. :P
No, it's not Skate or Die
tinyE: Skate or Die

Fever_Discordia: No, it's not Skate or Die
those skate games just hit rock bottom those times, didn't they?
amok: those skate games just hit rock bottom those times, didn't they?
I knew a guy who had all of them and swore by all of them. I loved the California Games half-pipe for the Apple\\ (and ONLY the Apple\\) but I thought the rest were all beyond shit. Of course I might harbor some severe bias because I was never able to stay on a skate board even when it was motionless. :D
amok: those skate games just hit rock bottom those times, didn't they?
LOL Everyone knows it and noone wants to take the go - except poor tinyE!
The clues are there!

It's Awesome Earl in SkateRock or simply SkateRock as both amok and me hinted. But nobody got it I'm afraid :(
I'm going to bed soon so I'll just post a proof along with the next screenshot. If you know it just post a proof and take your turn immediately.
Attachments:
Ghorpm: I'm going to bed soon so I'll just post a proof along with the next screenshot. If you know it just post a proof and take your turn immediately.
Hm, looks pretty much like Turrican 2, but I can't figure out from which system the screenshot was taken. My closest guess was C64, but it doesn't match 100%. Does anyone else have a clue?
Ghorpm: I'm going to bed soon so I'll just post a proof along with the next screenshot. If you know it just post a proof and take your turn immediately.
Leroux: Hm, looks pretty much like Turrican 2, but I can't figure out from which system the screenshot was taken. My closest guess was C64, but it doesn't match 100%. Does anyone else have a clue?
I'm still awake... your answer is good enough. Actually it's the first Turrican but as I said - you were close enough so it's your turn now
Alright then.
Attachments: