It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

All these cool games I've never seen. Served me right for spending my 20's in a bottle. This thread is quickly turning into a shopping list.
Fever_Discordia: OK next stumper

And remember I didn't start the 8-bitery this time!
Ghorpm: It's Awesome Earl in SkateRock or simply SkateRock as both amok and me hinted. But nobody got it I'm afraid :(
Yeah, I think I had the Codemasters budget re-release that they renamed 'Skate Rock Simulator' because the Codies were obsessed about putting 'simulator' at the end of all their game names, even when it didn't make sense in those days!
Leroux: Alright then.
Lol love the title of Super Tofu boy-most useless-on-purpose character ever :P
Is that uhm.. Meat Puppet?
Smannesman: Is that uhm.. Meat Puppet?
Correct! Your turn. :)
Alright here's another one.
Attachments:
q-bert.jpg (66 Kb)
Can anyone help me find a game I've played a loooong looong time ago?
This is the thing -
its arcade. Your character is a green worm, and its 2D sidescroller. You move through dirt by eating it, and you also collect yellow 'coins' or something. There is also green weed that, once freed, spreads out each number of turns. There are also boulders that can fall and kill you...

I can't remember the name, been searching constantly on the internet but can't find no trace of it. Its an old game.
Plaguebringer: Can anyone help me find a game I've played a loooong looong time ago?
This is the thing -
its arcade. Your character is a green worm, and its 2D sidescroller. You move through dirt by eating it, and you also collect yellow 'coins' or something. There is also green weed that, once freed, spreads out each number of turns. There are also boulders that can fall and kill you...

I can't remember the name, been searching constantly on the internet but can't find no trace of it. Its an old game.
Hi Plaguebringer, I've got no clue, but you'll probably get more attention if you create a new thread on the General Discussions forum about this and mark it as a question. This thread is just a little forum game that a few members play as a diversion. :)
Oh, I see. Well, pardon my intrusion, then. ^^
Smannesman: Alright here's another one.
It's a CRIME that nobody knows the ANSWER! I expect that some kind of a revengeful FIGHTER will come and PUNISH us for our SINS

I made my hint not so straight forward ;) I'm so proud ;P
Ghorpm: It's a CRIME that nobody knows the ANSWER! I expect that some kind of a revengeful FIGHTER will come and PUNISH us for our SINS

Crime Fighter: Answer for your sins or be punished?
Ghorpm: It's a CRIME that nobody knows the ANSWER! I expect that some kind of a revengeful FIGHTER will come and PUNISH us for our SINS

Fever_Discordia: Crime Fighter: Answer for your sins or be punished?
I repent! Please spear me! I repent!
OK, Apparently it's just 'Crime Fighter'

http://www.mobygames.com/game/dos/crime-fighter/screenshots/gameShotId,50794/

(I liked the other name better)
Fever_Discordia: Crime Fighter: Answer for your sins or be punished?
Ghorpm: I repent! Please spear me! I repent!
LOL I think you mean 'Spare me' unless you really do want to be ran through with a pointy stick!

OK, NEXT
Attachments:
Post edited June 21, 2013 by Fever_Discordia
Fever_Discordia: OK, Apparently it's just 'Crime Fighter'

http://www.mobygames.com/game/dos/crime-fighter/screenshots/gameShotId,50794/

(I liked the other name better)
Definitely!
Ghorpm: I repent! Please spear me! I repent!
Fever_Discordia: LOL I think you mean 'Spare me' unless you really do want to be ran through with a pointy stick!
ROTFL! Well, yes I did. If I were depressed I would say it was a typical parapraxis but I'm not ;)

It is indeed.