It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ArturoGurrola: Someone else post an image, please.
I'll go, hold on a tick.

Here. Super easy.
Attachments:
dive!.png (5 Kb)
Post edited April 24, 2013 by tinyE
tinyE: Here. Super easy.
Super Japanese Killing. No kidding, when I was four years old I asked my brother why that's not the title of the game.

Sadly, as we all know, it goes by the much less original and classy name Wings of Fury.
Post edited April 24, 2013 by F4LL0UT
tinyE: Here. Super easy.
F4LL0UT: Super Japanese Killing. No kidding, when I was four years old I asked my brother why that's not the title of the game.

Sadly, as we all know, it goes by the much less original and classy name Wings of Fury.
Obviously you are right. Talk about timeless, I STILL love that game. The whole WW2 thing aside, it was just plain fun.
Oh that game was fun, I played it on a friends Amiga. Is the screen from the DOS version? Somehow I remember the graphics being a bit more better, but I have not seen the game in action since about 1994 or 95.
Gabelvampir: Oh that game was fun, I played it on a friends Amiga. Is the screen from the DOS version? Somehow I remember the graphics being a bit more better, but I have not seen the game in action since about 1994 or 95.
Ever try to sink your own carrier? And yes, you could do it.
Oh yeah, I remember trying that, but I think we never managed to sink it.
My friend and I mostly played for fun with cheats, somehow it is simply hilarious throwing around lots of torpedoes (they all exploded at the same time when the first one hit something solid). And the screams of the Japanese soldiers were kinda funny. If that game was made today there would be a big outrage by several groups.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQZdkfXLqOo

edited it to a YouTube link.
Post edited April 26, 2013 by Strijkbout
that doesn't seem to be working unless that was your way of telling us to stop talking about this stupid game and stop jacking the thread. :P
tinyE: that doesn't seem to be working unless that was your way of telling us to stop talking about this stupid game and stop jacking the thread. :P
Strange, it does not work for me when I click on the link, but when I open the same URL, just without "http://" in Firefox it works. Seems to be a fan remake.
And as long as the next game is not posted what's the harm in talking about the last game?
tinyE: that doesn't seem to be working unless that was your way of telling us to stop talking about this stupid game and stop jacking the thread. :P
Gabelvampir: Strange, it does not work for me when I click on the link, but when I open the same URL, just without "http://" in Firefox it works. Seems to be a fan remake.
And as long as the next game is not posted what's the harm in talking about the last game?
Yeah that worked for me. I downloaded this demo a year or so ago and I desperately want the enhanced version but I'm not making a pay pal account just for this. I put in an email to the producer so maybe he can help me here.
Post edited April 25, 2013 by tinyE
Oh crap, it's still my turn for guessing Wings of Fury, right? Sorry for the delay.
Attachments:
F4LL0UT: Oh crap, it's still my turn for guessing Wings of Fury, right? Sorry for the delay.
Codename: Eagle?
Smannesman: Codename: Eagle?
Yarp.

Said that the BF series has been so CoDifidied instead of sticking to its roots. I'd pick CE's alternate history scenario over all this WWII and Modern Warfail crap every day.
Post edited April 26, 2013 by F4LL0UT
Smannesman: Codename: Eagle?
F4LL0UT: Yarp.

Said that the BF series has been so CoDifidied instead of sticking to its roots. I'd pick CE's alternate history scenario over all this WWII and Modern Warfail crap every day.
I had more fun screwing around in CNE multiplayer as well.
It would be nice if they created a sequel, but that's never going to happen.
Attachments:
any tips? I have no idea!