It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It kind of looks like one of the old Delta Force games but I'm pretty sure those didn't have any plasma rifles.
Nickcronomicon: any tips? I have no idea!
The title is part of a very well known English christian funeral rite, quite possible the most used in TV shows and movies.
Sorry BTW, I had noticed that the topic wasn't being updated but I had forgotten it was my 'turn'...
Post edited May 03, 2013 by Smannesman
Nickcronomicon: any tips? I have no idea!
Smannesman: The title is part of a very well known English christian funeral rite, quite possible the most used in TV shows and movies.
Sorry BTW, I had noticed that the topic wasn't being updated but I had forgotten it was my 'turn'...
Requiem
Rest in Peace
Ashes to ashes, dust to dust
Here lies...

Can't think of anything else...
Smannesman: The title is part of a very well known English christian funeral rite, quite possible the most used in TV shows and movies.
ArturoGurrola: Requiem
Rest in Peace
Here lies...

Aren't those all Megadeth songs?
ArturoGurrola: Requiem
Rest in Peace
Here lies...

You are correct sir!
Hahaha, lucky me.
Attachments:
163281.png (10 Kb)
ArturoGurrola: Hahaha, lucky me.
Dude, Where's My Car? - The Game
It's one of the following Twilight Zone episodes

Night of the Jockey
The Jeopardy Room
tinyE: It's one of the following Twilight Zone episodes

Night of the Jockey
The Jeopardy Room
wrong, it's nervous man in a four dollar room...um, i think.
Wrong and wrong.

That was the C64 version. Here is the DOS version.
Attachments:
chess.jpg (27 Kb)

Night of the Jockey
The Jeopardy Room
tgeorgic: wrong, it's nervous man in a four dollar room...um, i think.
You must own the box set, me too. +1
tinyE: You must own the box set, me too. +1
they got way too much of my money for those. i got all 43 volumes when they originally released them and then i got the season sets when those came out and now i have seasons 1-4 on blu ray and will be getting season 5 at some point. great shows. i occasionally play episodes in my backyard theater after the feature.

Night of the Jockey
The Jeopardy Room
OMG now I know what the line in this song at the 1:05 mark was on about - finally!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMKAWdyjtIs
Fever_Discordia: OMG now I know what the line in this song at the 1:05 mark was on about - finally!

Number 12 Looks Just Like You is also the name of an episode of the Twilight Zone.
Fever_Discordia: OMG now I know what the line in this song at the 1:05 mark was on about - finally!

tgeorgic: Number 12 Looks Just Like You is also the name of an episode of the Twilight Zone.
So was "Will the Real Martian Please Stand Up" which was a big hit for the BeeGees in '78. :P