It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Are those "space pengins"? Oh god, I just had an acid flashback!
Ghorpm: Hello? We want a new one! ;)
Robette: True, true.
Here you go:
gamegame.jpg
My friend had this game... It is Nintendo game then... but what was the title...
tinyE: Are those "space pengins"? Oh god, I just had an acid flashback!
Ghorpm: My friend had this game... It is Nintendo game then... but what was the title...
Nintendo's space pengins on acid, well done gentleman. Good ol' family entertainment. Also acid comes along much more intuitive than the PS2 dualshock controller. :D

Nintendo could be going in the right direction thought.
Post edited January 30, 2013 by Robette
Nothing works better than a phone call ;) It took me some time to answer the questions "Why the hell are you asking me about 15 years old game. Are you feeling ok?"

Space Station Silicon Valley
I'll be leaving soon so here is a proof. (pic #5)

Killing somebody with a piano... will those things ever get at least remotely original? It is, however, a great game!
Attachments:
cliche.gif (29 Kb)
Ghorpm: I'll be leaving soon so here is a proof. (pic #5)

Killing somebody with a piano... will those things ever get at least remotely original? It is, however, a great game!
Thats The Detective on the Commodore 64
Ghorpm: I'll be leaving soon so here is a proof. (pic #5)

Iain: Thats The Detective on the Commodore 64
Sure it its! Your turn
Ok, next one up now sticking with the 8bit era
Attachments:
zap.gif (5 Kb)
Iain: Ok, next one up now sticking with the 8bit era
Must be Wiz!
Iain: Ok, next one up now sticking with the 8bit era
Ghorpm: Must be Wiz!
Correct, your go again!
Easy to learn, Hard to master...
Attachments:
logic.gif (9 Kb)
Ghorpm: Easy to learn, Hard to master...
Oh boy. Loved that game! No idea what the name of it was though.
Ghorpm: Easy to learn, Hard to master...
mistermumbles: Oh boy. Loved that game! No idea what the name of it was though.
You should be able to figure it out ;)
Nobody? I can't really add any screenshot because there are no more "screens" in this game - it's just it: two ships and a net between them. And a brutal battle between pirates and soldiers. Come on, it's not that difficult:

HINT: Clive Barret
Ghorpm: Nobody? I can't really add any screenshot because there are no more "screens" in this game - it's just it: two ships and a net between them. And a brutal battle between pirates and soldiers. Come on, it's not that difficult:

HINT: Clive Barret
Yar har - that be "Piracy"

http://www.lemon64.com/?mainurl=http%3A//www.lemon64.com/reviews/view.php%3Fid%3D566